2501 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73134

CousCous Cafe

Cuisine: Sushi, Mediterranean

CousCous Cafe is a Sushi and Mediterranean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/12/2014

A Sushi food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

Catcheeto photo

Catcheeto

Oklahoma City, OK

New place in the food court

The newest place to eat in the food court. I am not really big into Mediterranean food, so I didn’t pay much attention at first. Then I noticed they also have teamed up with a sushi chef. He does a great job. He has his own twist on some common rolls, I am not used to massago on the philadelphia roll, but it was good. He also has some rolls I have not heard of. As I write the review, I of course can not remember the name of my new favorite roll. It was related to the mall, possibly being called simply “the Quailsprings mall roll”. The only change I would make is using the regular mayo instead of the spicy, but that is mostly because I am a wimp…

Quailsprings mall roll

Great roll. A bit pricey, but that is because how much is in it. It basically starts out with a simple roll with tempora shrimp and cream cheese, sliced and laid down. Then smothered with more ingredients then I care to try to write without the menu handy. Very filling.

Sushi Mediterranean

CousCous Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Couscous Cafe Oklahoma City, Cous Cous Cafe Okc, Couscous Oklahoma City, Couscous Cafe Okc, Couscous Okc Hours, Cous Cous Cafe Oklahoma City Menu, and Couscous Restaurant Oklahoma City.