Cousins Pizza

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"No highlights. Will not try again. Very pricey for tasteless and overcooked food. "
"Cslamsti"
Cons
"Since it was takeout and we waited over 1 1/2 hrs there was not much that could have been done. Definitely unacceptable to be charged a delivery charge on top of everything else. "
Comments
"No"
October 12, 2011

Great food and super nice staff

What a great pizza parlor and restaurant. I highly recommend them!!
September 18, 2010

Great - I'll be back

I almost didn't go in because the awning makes it look like it's just takeout. I'm so glad I did. The ambiance is charming, the staff attentive and fast, and the food was wonderful. They have a really good menu and I may just work my way…
December 24, 2009

Cousins Pizza has poor customer service

We called for a large pepperoni pie and when we got home we realized the pizza was cheese only. We understand that mistakes happen so we called to try and pick up the correct pizza the girl answer the phone put us on hold for a good 5 mins…

Italian Lunch Takeout

Cousins Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/13/2015 A diner from Norwood, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 4/25/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 11/26/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 11/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/12/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 6/29/2013 A diner from Allendale, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cslamsti
  • 6/09/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/06/2013 A diner from Rutherford, NJ tried it and liked it.

Cousins Pizza is located near the cities of Northvale, Harrington Park, Closter, Tappan, and Rockleigh.
People found this by searching for: Cousins Pizza Norwood Nj, Cousins Northvale Nj, Cousins Pizza Norwood, Cousins, Norwood, Nj, Menu For Cousins Norwood Nj, Cousins Northvale New Jersey Menu, Cousins Pizza Norwood Menu, Cousins Norwood Nj, and Cousin's Pizza Norwood Nj.