Cowboy Ciao

Neighborhoods: Downtown Scottsdale
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Gluten Free, Catering

Cowboy Ciao is a Contemporary American, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

Southwestern with a Twist Phoenix, Arizona

Expect the unexpected ..and that is the case in Cowboy Caiao’s.
We had a group oif 8 for business dinner on a Friday night.
It was BUSY. That is a good sign.
We shared starters of Mushroom Pan Fry (so good we ordered more for dinner), chop salad, truffled Mac N Cheese.
Rave reviews from all.

scallops

This dish was actually listed in the starter menu but generous enough for a main entree.

Sea scallops crusted with corn nuts & seared, with heirloom tomato salad and risotto; grilled corn, bacon,
roasted butternut squash, and leeks. The scallops were perfectly done.

I had to try the “duck fat ice cream” for dessert.
It is a novelty but not sure I liked it.

June 15, 2011

More like Ciao, Cowboy!

I ate there once and spent the next 24 hours vomiting. Coincidence? I have no desire to find out. Good luck
March 23, 2010

Big disappointment

Our visit was spoiled by waiting for an hour and a half after ordering for our guest's meal to be delivered. Finally flagged the waiter who seemed to have forgotten about it. My companion and I had finished eating our meals long before…

Contemporary American Gluten Free Takeout
Tips
  • Dinner reservations are a must--especially during ArtWalk Thursdays. Some dishes, or variations, are available at lunch, when it's usually less crowded.
  • While it's fun to browse the quip- and quote-filled, nearly 2,000 selection wine tome, a simpler way to sample is a flight of three, 3-ounce pours.

Cowboy Ciao  Restaurant Reviews

La Torretta Ristorante

Italian in North Scottsdale

Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale

Italian in South Scottsdale

Cowboy Ciao is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: Cowboy Ciao Gluten Free, Cowboy Chow Gluten Free, Does Cowboy Ciao Have A Gluten Free Menu, Best Entree Cowboy Ciao Scottsdale, Tripadvisor Cowboy Ciao, Cowboy Ciao Reviews, Cowboy Caio Trip Advisor, and Cowboy Ciao.