Cowboy Ciao

Neighborhoods: Downtown Scottsdale
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Gluten Free, Catering

Cowboy Ciao is a Contemporary American, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

Southwestern with a Twist Phoenix, Arizona

Expect the unexpected ..and that is the case in Cowboy Caiao’s.
We had a group oif 8 for business dinner on a Friday night.
It was BUSY. That is a good sign.
We shared starters of Mushroom Pan Fry (so good we ordered more for dinner), chop salad, truffled Mac N Cheese.
Rave reviews from all.

scallops

This dish was actually listed in the starter menu but generous enough for a main entree.

Sea scallops crusted with corn nuts & seared, with heirloom tomato salad and risotto; grilled corn, bacon,
roasted butternut squash, and leeks. The scallops were perfectly done.

I had to try the “duck fat ice cream” for dessert.
It is a novelty but not sure I liked it.

June 15, 2011

More like Ciao, Cowboy!

I ate there once and spent the next 24 hours vomiting. Coincidence? I have no desire to find out. Good luck
March 23, 2010

Big disappointment

Our visit was spoiled by waiting for an hour and a half after ordering for our guest's meal to be delivered. Finally flagged the waiter who seemed to have forgotten about it. My companion and I had finished eating our meals long before…

Estate House

Italian in South Scottsdale

Sea Saw

Sushi in South Scottsdale

8/16/2017

A Sushi food lover from Phoenix, AZ tried Yume Sushi & Grill.

8/14/2017

A Steak chowhound from Gilbert, AZ tried Morton's, The Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I stopped in to pick up a piece of carrot cake which totaled $14.66 for a slice. When I got home I tried it and said to my husband this cake iis a over cooked and dry. I called back to them to tell them how bad it was and the assistant manager Adam Co
8/11/2017

An Italian chowhound from Fallbrook, CA tried Mancuso's Northern Italian and liked it. They liked the food.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Phoenix, AZ tried Coffee Plantation.

8/04/2017

An Italian chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried La Locanda Ristorante Italiano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/28/2017

A dining patron from US tried P.F. Changs and liked it.

7/10/2017

A Coffee Shop chowhound from Scottsdale, AZ tried Coffee Plantation, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried Chloe's Corner.

7/09/2017

A diner from US tried Tacos Jalisco, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A dining patron from Gilbert, AZ tried Randy's Restaurant & Ice Cream.

Contemporary American Gluten Free Takeout
Tips
  • Dinner reservations are a must--especially during ArtWalk Thursdays. Some dishes, or variations, are available at lunch, when it's usually less crowded.
  • While it's fun to browse the quip- and quote-filled, nearly 2,000 selection wine tome, a simpler way to sample is a flight of three, 3-ounce pours.
J&G Steakhouse

Italian in North Scottsdale

Tutti Santi (by Nina) Scottsdale

Italian in South Scottsdale

Cowboy Ciao  Restaurant Reviews

Cowboy Ciao is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: Cowboy Ciao Reviews, Tripadvisor Cowboy Ciao, Best Entree Cowboy Ciao Scottsdale, Cowboy Caio Trip Advisor, Does Cowboy Ciao Have A Gluten Free Menu, Cowboy Ciao Gluten Free, Cowboy Chow Gluten Free, and Cowboy Ciao.