207 Swansea Mall Dr
Swansea, MA 02777-4111

Cozy Kettle

(Between Sea Swan Ave and Wood St/RT-118)

Cuisine: Breakfast, American, Diner

Cozy Kettle is a Breakfast, American, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Really Good Food, Friendly Service

I was pleasantly surprised. I expected a run of the mill breakfast place, probably because of it’s strip mall location, but what I got was a wonderful dinning experience with super food, fantastic wait staff and plenty of parking.
The food was surprisingly good. Not just mine, but my wife’s biscuits and gravy and my sons baked apple pancake. (I had to try them also….you know… for the review.)
The waitresses were friendly and personable, like they enjoyed being there.
Here is a link to the menu “http://www.cozykettle.com/Menu.html”
Also, they have free Wi-Fi.

The Lumberjack

I had the Lumberjack- 2 eggs, any style, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links, hash browns, toast, juice and coffee.
I ordered the eggs sunny side up. They came out perfect, firm whites with mostly runny yokes just right for toast dipping. The bacon was crispy with a hint of maple. The sausage links were plump and juicy with excellent firmness and snap with a very pleasant fennel finish to each bite. I opted for marble rye for toast and it was good. Plenty of butter. It was… you know… toast. Went well with the egg yokes.
The hash browns had the yummy bits from the pan scrapings mixed in with them (always a good sign) and they did not disappoint. Well seasoned and cooked fantastically, not too firm, not too soft, just right. (I did add some salt and pepper thou… to each their own.)
The coffee seemed a little weak to me but I’m an espresso drinker so my taste buds might be a bit compromised when it comes to the coffee department.
I ordered the orange juice but my son, also known as the crumb-snatcher, got to it before I could…. he later told me it was good.

Baked Apple Pancake

Tasty and HUGE! The small was about the size of a dinner plate, so make sure your hungry if you order it. My eleven year old could not finish it. (Good thing Mom and Dad were on hand to help!)
There were apples in just about every bite, more like a giant Fritta than a pancake but delicious whatever you call it.
He had maple syrup, butter and vanilla ice cream for toppings. (Yes, ice cream for breakfast… don’t judge me!)
It came out a minute or two behind the other plates but well worth the extra few minutes wait.

Breakfast American Diner

Cozy Kettle  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cozy Kettle Menu, Cozy Kettle Swansea, and Cozy Kettle Swansea Ma.