3456 N Sheffield Ave
Chicago, IL 60657

Cozy Noodle & Rice

Neighborhoods: Lakeview
Cuisine: Thai, Wines, Lunch

Cozy Noodle & Rice is a Thai, Wines, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

vione photo

vione

Rama

My follow-up review for this restaurant. Read my previous review for this restaurant here

get peanut sauce on the side! - Rama at Cozy Noodle & Rice

Rama

I love peanut sauce, and the chicken in this dish is moist and tender. Ask for the peanut sauce on the side, though, cuz you’ll get 10x as much without being charged for extra sauce.

snafu photo

snafu

Austin, TX

Cheap, fast, and delicious. Call for takeout; they'll te...

Cheap, fast, and delicious. Call for takeout; they’ll tell you it’ll be 45 minutes, but they’ll probably show up in 15.

LouMalnatis4eva photo

LouMalnatis4eva

I heart this place

Seriously, I probably eat here once a week or order delivery. I thought I was pretty bored with Pad Thai, but Cozy’s just tastes so much better than all the rest. I’m totally addicted to their rangoons and pad thai. So much so that I’ve asked my husband to work there to get all the recipes! He didn’t so I guess I’ll just have to keep coming back.

Pad Tai

This Pad Thai is really one of the best that I’ve had. I got the chicken pad thai to be exact but it seems to excel where other thai shops plateau. The portions are not bad and it’s surprisingly flavorful.

BYOB Thai Wines

Bbq3cw-iir3b6caby-ekyc
GoodbyeHorses

Dayton, OH

Cozy Noodle & Rice  Restaurant Reviews

Cozy Noodle & Rice is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Cozy Noodle And Rice Sheffield, Cozy Noodles Lakeview, Cozy Noodles Lakeview Menu, Cozy Noodles Menu Chicago, Cozy Noodle Lakeview, Rama Noodle, Cozy Tai Restaurant On Shefield, and Cozy Noodle.