823 North 2nd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203

Crab It Your Way

(Westown)

Crab It Your Way is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

• 9/12/2019

A diner from US tried it.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Interesting concept

Went to Crab It Your Way with a group of fellow diners. There were 6 in our group. The restaurant had lively music and was bright and cheery. Our server was a bit on the quiet side, so it was a little hard to hear everything she was saying. The concept was that you order the seafood, spice, and sides, and it comes out it a bag and you eat it. There were 6 different spices to choose from. Our server brought out a sample of each to try with fries, so that was great, as none of us had been there before. I opted for the snow crab legs with the house spice, and added corn and potatoes. It was $22 alone for the pound of crab legs, which I thought was a bit high, as each item you added on was extra. When the food came out, you got a bib to wear – also great, so that you don’t mess up your clothes. However, there was a cracker for the crab legs, but I only got a plastic fork to go with it. I had a very hard time getting all of the meat out of the crab legs, so I felt like I wasn’t getting my money’s worth, from that perspective.
After dinner was over, someone from management came over and asked for our feedback. Other people in my group weren’t vey happy with the experience (no plates, silverware, etc.). I just suggested real forks. The manager said that they started with real forks, but all the forks kept disappearing, so they went with plastic. I understand the need to keep the cost down, but I want to be able to get out all the crab meat!

Crab It Your Way  Restaurant Reviews

Crab It Your Way is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.