1780 S Sunridge Dr

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

Neighborhoods: Arc Center
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

• 11/15/2016

A diner from Santee, CA tried it.

February 28, 2010

Great home cooking place

This place is so yummy and the gift shop connected has the best little knick knack stuff , We need one in Ca.!!
September 17, 2008

Great food

I love cracker barrel and have been to many in different states and all of the ones i have been to depending on the day and time it can be very busy this one i have never had a problem with the longest i have waited has been 20 minutes and…
March 11, 2006

Good food BUT Bad Service

I am new to Yuma but I am pretty familiar with Cracker Barrel Restaurants. I have been to this location in Yuma about 5 times. They have good down home country food but the service has never even met my expectations. I have waited fo...

12/04/2018

A diner from Mesa, AZ tried Carl's Jr., didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None had bad lettuce on my chicken sandwich ,They we're out of a lot of things , Trying talking to the manager and she didn't have time to be bothered Had to wait over 30 minutes for my order
11/28/2018

A diner from Mesquite, NV tried Foothills Eatery and liked it.

11/27/2018

A dining patron from US tried Hamburger Stand.

11/15/2018

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Pizza Hut.

10/15/2018

A dining patron from CA tried La Herradura Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was good. Use to come here often.
Cons
One of the hostess's stole my new galaxy s8 plus. I had sat it down on the counter when i paid forgot it. Walked out went back in 5 minutes later and it was nowhere to be found. I tracked it it had been turned off but last location was where i had left it
10/08/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Yummy Yummy and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/07/2018

A Wings food lover from Brawley, CA tried Hooters, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/31/2018

A diner from Yuma, AZ tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/21/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Hunter Steakhouse in Camino Real.

8/18/2018

A Mexican food lover from Anchorage, AK tried El Charro Cafe in Yuma Heights.

American Traditional Burgers

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store  Restaurant Reviews

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is located near the cities of Winterhaven.
People found this by searching for: Yuma Best Pie Restaurants, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Vegetarian Meals, Review Yuma "Cracker Barrel", Best Sandwich At Cracker Barrel, Cracker Barrel Yuma Menu, Cracker Barrel Yuma, The Cracker Barrel Yuma, and Restaurant Chicken Pot Pie Yuma.