2095 Gallagher Rd
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Cracker Barrel

Cuisine: Southern, Lunch, Diner

Cracker Barrel is a Southern, Lunch, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 5/30/2016

A dining patron from Wyncote, PA tried it.

• 12/26/2014

• 2/07/2014

dragalls photo

dragalls

Abington, PA

Not great

I went here for dinner last night and I was not impressed. Right away, they offered my a kids’ menu and I am 14 years old! Then, I asked for a regular orange soda and got an orange CREAM soda. It turns out that they don’t have Fanta but they could have been more careful about that. Then, I ordered the shrimp platter and it came with cocktail sauce. The waitress held my plate with one hand and was not being careful. She was holding it at a slant and something was sure to fall off. Sure enough, the red cocktail sauce fell facedown on my new, white skirt that I had purchased mere hours before. The waitress did not even apologize and only gave me a new sauce when I asked. As for the food itself, my sweet potato appeared to have a small, black hair in/sticking out of it. Disgusting! Yes, it MAY have been part of the potato, but I can’t guarantee that it was not a HUMAN HAIR. For desert, the waitress did not warn my father that the plat she handed him was very hot. Finally, the candies that I wanted for desert weren’t there, which made me more upset. They really should order more when the stock is low, not when it is completely out. In all fairness, the food was (mostly) good, but I wouldn’t recommend this on a very special occasion.

Southern Takeout Good for groups

Cracker Barrel  Restaurant Reviews

Cracker Barrel is located near the cities of Plymouth Mtng, Whitemarsh, Lafayette Hill, Miquon, and W Cnshohocken.
People found this by searching for: How Many Calories In Cracker Barrel Turkey And Dressing, Is Cracker Barrel Chicken Pot Pei Hig In Cholestrol, Calories In Turkey Dressing At Cracker Barrel, Cracker Barrel Restaurant Near Conshehocken, Penna., Cracker Barrel Chicken Pot Pie, Cracker Barrel Plymouth Meeting Reviews, Cracker Barrel 209 Gallagher Rd, and Calories In Cracker Barrel Turkey N Dressing.