8653 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069-2313

Cravings

Neighborhoods: West Hollywood
Cuisine: Californian, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"I came to craving for my 22 birthday, it was amazing, we had one side of the restaurant, pin lights everyehere, i felt like cinderella"
  • 8/27/2014

• 9/27/2013

Pros
anafromla photo

anafromla

wow!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! The best night in my life!
My friend invited me in Cravings. I really didn’t want to go out Wednesday night (10/29/08), but..he convinced me. It was absolutely amazing! Hostess and all the stuff were very friendly. Food was GREAT! Have you ever tried “Tuna Napoleon” ? YOU HAVE TO!!! My friend have New York steak and claimed that it was the best ever. All together atmosphere was very romantic : candle, little music, city light… Perfect “escape” !!! Thanks guys…You saved my day!!! Ana.
- Show quoted text -

TUNA "NAPOLEON"

excellent!!!

Californian BYOB Takeout
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 11:30PM
Sun,Sat 09:00AM - 11:30PM

Cravings  Restaurant Reviews

Cravings is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Cravings Los Angeles Menu, Cravings Sunset, Cravings West Hollywood, Cravings Menu, Cravings Cafe Sunset Plaza, Cravings Cafe Sunse, Cravings Plainview Ny Menu, and Cravings Plainview Menu.