Crazy Eric's Drive-Ins

Cuisine: Hamburgers, Burgers

Crazy Eric's Drive-Ins is a Hamburgers and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 10/05/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

bobl1 photo

bobl1

Portland, OR

Great place and cheap!

I love this place. The food that my family and I have received there has always been very tasty (albeit somewhat greasy at times, but hey – that’s part of the charm). The french fries are heavenly (I love the natural skins on and floppiness of them). The onion rings are hand dipped and we love them as well. And the milkshakes are made from hand-dipped ice cream the old-fashioned way.

Prices are so low that it really makes you wonder how they can charge so little for what you get. So, I highly recommend it but you do have to wait a bit while they cook your order and there isn’t much room to eat there. I think it is an either you love it or hate it kind of place and we love it. In fact, we just drove 4 hours each way just to eat dinner there today.

Hamburgers Burgers Cheap Eats

Crazy Eric's Drive-Ins  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Crazy Erics Belfair, Crazy Eric's, Crazy Erics Hours, Crazy Eric's Belfair Menu, Crazy Eric's Belfair, Crazy Eric's Menu, Crazy Erics, and Crazy Eric's Price Menu.