1360 W Garvey Ave S
West Covina, CA 91790

Crazy Horse Restaurant & Nightclub

Neighborhoods: West Covina
Cuisine: Full Bar, American, Mexican

Crazy Horse Restaurant & Nightclub is a Full Bar, American, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/02/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

I went when it was newly opened. I went on a...

I went when it was newly opened. I went on a Friday Retro Night for Happy Hour (they apparently have Lounge night and Country night also). Happy Hour was disappointing. Only beer and wine was discounted. ?!? So vodka loving gals like me were shit outta luck. Okay, then menu please cuz Donna don’t drink well on an empty stummy. Only a buck off of appetizers?? Not much of a deal when the snackies were not that cheap. oh well. Okay, sampler platter to share was $18. oh, I mean $17 for happy hour. Thank gawd for that dollar off. It came wiht ribs, onion rings, chicken wings, mozerella sticks. It was the average size my samplers usually are. I thought the ribs were a little chewy, but everyone else really liked them.
My pomegranite martini was way too sweet and tasted like punch. And it came in a martini glass that looked like it was made for a Barbie doll. And then I got my bill and it was effin $12!! Where does this place think it is?? Hollywood? Thank goodness I didn’t like it and went back to my usual vodka, OJ, and club soda (lovingly called a Fizzy Screw). $6 for those.

I only give an extra star only because the DJ was pretty good and played some really good 80s dance music, and after toasticated donna and two other suckers started dancing on the empty dance floor, it filled up fast and everyone was shakin their booties and it was pretty fun.

We came on what was apparently a “trial” opening. I found it really amusing that the security guys were coming by and asking us if they could clear our tables. snort I asked why they are pretending to be waiters. They said it was pretty hectic so they had to help out. So I guess the busboys were cooking and the waitresses were acting as bouncers.

But I never did go back….

Sampler Platter

ribs, onion rings, chicken wings, cheese sticks.

Full Bar American Dance club

Crazy Horse Restaurant & Nightclub  Restaurant Reviews

Crazy Horse Restaurant & Nightclub is located near the cities of Valinda, Baldwin Park, Irwindale, and Covina.
People found this by searching for: Crazy Horse Nightclub In West Covina, Crazy Horse In La Puente, Wings Night Club West Covina, Crazy Horse Club In West Covina, Nightclub Crazy Horse, Crazy Horse West Covina Menu, and Crazy Horse West Covina Reviews.