Creekside Oyster House & Grill

(Between Tequila Hts and NC-1439)

Overall
Pros
"Great menu, food and very friendly service. "
"The service was excellent, as was the food! My son and I enjoyed the down-home atmosphere. I had the Drunken Duck even though I was hesitant having been disappointed in other restaurants when ordering duck. It was the best I have ever eaten!"
"Food ok but salty "
"cordial and efficient service; delicious key lime pie"
"Great seafood"
"The best oysters softshell crab"
"Good serving portions"
"Very good food and great service. "
"Service was great! Food was delish! Had the seafood...very good."
Cons
"Been there 10 times had leave last time sat for 45mins not even our app. This time took 1 hour be our last time. Worst the they add 2 more dollars to our tip on our card we checked when we got home was watch out if you are using a card there"
"Service"
"PRICEY for a Sylva restaurant and service was marginal at best."
Comments
"Worth the wait"
  • 9/10/2017

A food lover from US tried it.

• 7/12/2017

A chowhound from Sylva, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great menu, food and very friendly service.
  • 2/19/2017

A diner from Asheville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2016

A chowhound from Franklin, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2016

A chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried it and liked it.

• 4/15/2016

A food lover from Waynesville, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food ok but salty
    Cons
  • 2/25/2016

A chowhound from Weaverville, NC tried it and liked it.

• 12/04/2015

A dining patron from Leicester, NC tried it.

• 12/02/2015

A chowhound from Waynesville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/23/2015

A dining patron from Clyde, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    cordial and efficient service; delicious key lime pie

Creekside Oyster House & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Creekside Oyster House & Grill is located near the cities of Dillsboro, Love Field, and Webster.
People found this by searching for: Creekside Oyster House Sylva, Creekside Restaurant Sylva Nc, Creekside Oyster House And Grill Sylva Nc, Creekside Oyster House Sylva Nc, Creekside Oyster House And Grill, Oyster House Sylva Nc, Creekside Oyter House Silva Nc, Creekside Oyster Bar And Grill Sylva Nc, and Creekside Oyster House Menu.