Creola's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Masson Grove
Cuisine: Southern/Soul, American Traditional, Southern

Creola's Restaurant is a Southern/Soul, American Traditional, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 7/19/2017

A Southern/Soul food lover from Lake Forest, CA tried it.

• 6/16/2016

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/11/2014

A Southern/Soul chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

marthur1229 photo

marthur1229

Riverside, CA

Amazing

The first time i ever went to Creola’s it was a family outing with my grandparents and they were treating all of us to dinner on a gift certificate they had recieved, and from the moment we walked in the service was great, the atmosphere was amazing, we all felt like we could just relax and enjoy our meal. Creola meets you at the door, and checks on you throughout your meal to make sure everything is going well. The wait staff is amazing, they walk so soft you can barely hear them coming to refill your water glass, and they are all so polite. The food comes out hot from the kitchen, everything is so fresh. If you are looking for a nice dinner outing with your husband/ wife, parents, gf/bf, or even just a group of friends looking for a nice restaurant with a nice atmosphere, this is it. I really enjoy myself everytime we go there.

Milt photo

Milt

Riverside, CA

Overrated.

A lot of people love Creola’s, so maybe I just do not get it. But I find it to be overpriced and over-hyped. It sits in an unattractive strip mall, although they have tried to make the interior homey and classy. But none of us were really happy with our meals. Nothing struck me as original, and I have had better renditions of the Creole and American dishes served. And they were overpriced for what we had.

Southern/Soul American Traditional Southern
Dalias Pizza

Pizza in Ramona

Goody's Family Restaurant

American in Ramona

Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in La Sierra

Creola's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Creola's Restaurant is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Creola Restaurant, Creola's Riverside, Creola's Restaurant, Creolas Restaurant In Riverside California, Creola's Restaurant Riverside Ca, Creola's Dining Reviews, Creolas, Creola's Restaurant Riverside, and Crealas Restaurant Riverside.