Crepes a Go Go

Neighborhoods: Downtown Walnut Creek
Cuisine: French, Crepes, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Great food great service . I really love the saute chicken. And most of the sweet ones"
Cons
"None really . Some times the employee have a hard time keeping up. But the work place is small and more than 3 workers would be crowded"

strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, and nutella = BOMB

strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, and nutella = BOMB

July 31, 2009

Crepes A-Go Go is NOW Crepes Ooh La La!

"Crepes A Go Go" previously on N.Main Street is now "Crepes Ooh La La" now on Locust St. Colleague & I went here spontaneously during our lunch walk Wed (7/22/09) to try this new location out. Glad we did...ooh la la in deed for these…
September 5, 2007

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!

First and foremost, the service was one of the WORST I had ever experienced. The little asian waitress was extremely rude and purposely messed up my order. I was in town visiting from NYC, we have pretty great crepes places out here. The…
November 18, 2006

Not very good and getting worse

This used to be my favorite restaurant in Walnut Creek but it has really gone downhill. \r \r We asked for a table for 5 and they pointed to two tables, one that seated four and one t hat seated two. So we pushed the tables together to…

French Crepes Lunch

Crepes a Go Go  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/07/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 5/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2013 A diner from Pittsburg, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/23/2013 A diner from Concord, CA tried it and liked it.

Crepes a Go Go is located near the cities of Kingston, Pleasant Hill, and Lafayette.
People found this by searching for: Crepes A Go Go Walnut Creek,Ca, Crepes A Go Go Walnut Creek, Crepes Ooh La La! Walnut Creek, Ca, Walnut Creek Crepes, Crepes Walnut Creek, Crepes Ooh La La Walnut Creek Menu, Crepes A Go Go, Creperestaurants In Walnut Creek, Ca, and Crepes A Gogo Walnut Creek.