1935 Mallory Ln
Franklin, TN 37067

Criallo's Bistro & Bar

Cuisine: International, Lunch, Bistro

Criallo's Bistro & Bar is a International, Lunch, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

TomV photo

TomV

Franklin, TN

OWNER WAS VERY RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had thought about writing this sooner, but here goes…My wife and I used to go to Criallo’s for every special occasion…Anniversaries, birthday’s, etc. Then about a year ago, my mother came to visit from out of town, so we took her to Criallo’s. The food was very good as usual, but then the owner came over to our table to ask how our food was. He bragged that he had purchased the restaurant recently, but hadn’t gotten a chance to taste all of the dishes yet. To make a long story short, he was cocky, arrogant, and rude. He even insulted me…he called me insecure because I didn’t talk much (I had just gotten over the flu and still wasn’t feeling very well!) He turned a pleasant evening into an uncomfortable experience. Needless to say, we will never go back there again. We had to find a new restaurant for special occasions. I also heard through a good source that 3 chefs quit during his first 6 months as owner…I guess we aren’t the only ones who think he is a jerk!!!! If you read reviews on other websites, you will find the same type of complaints since he took ownership in early 2010.

Chicken

Food was good, but that doesn’t matter. With an owner who is rude to you at your table, who cares how good the food is!!!

International Dinner Lunch
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 03:00PM - 11:00PM

Criallo's Bistro & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Criallo's Bistro & Bar is located near the cities of Williamson County.
People found this by searching for: Criallo’s Bistro & Bar 1935 Mallory Lane Franklin Tn 37067, Criallo’s Bistro & Bar 1935 Mallory Lane Franklin Tn, Criallo's Bistro And Bar, Criallo's Bistro Bar, Criallo’s Bistro & Bar, Criallos Franklin Tn, and Criallo's Bistro & Bar.