2940 N Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60657-5365

Crisp

Neighborhoods: Lakeview
Cuisine: Catering, Other, Fusion

Crisp is a Catering, Other, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

QB
smallfry photo

smallfry

Chicago, IL

New Favorite

I’ve been to Crisp 3 times now and it hits the spot each time! It’s a small mom & pop type of place. There’s two large picnic / bench style tables in the entire place for everyone to share, along with a handful of “bar” style chairs. So you end up sitting with random strangers. Think of it as a make-shift Thanksgiving. There’s a roll of paper towel on each table: the napkin substitute. Definitely not a fancy-schmancy place but the food is fantastic!

I am a huge fan of the “Crisp BBQ” – the fusion Ko-Am BBQ chicken. For me, it has the perfect amount of crisp and seasoning. “Seoul Sassy” is awesome too but it has a strong flavor kick. Don’t stick with just the chicken though. Any of the buddha bowls complement all of the chicken marinade nicely.

And a small tip at the counter got me a large bowl of kimchi, if you’re fan! (I’m sure anyone can ask for some anyway, on the house). Enjoy!

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Cracktastic Wings

Okay, who laced the wings with crack? My roommate and I ordered often; I prefer the Seoul Sassy wings. And my gawd, they are cracktastically delicious. Seriously.

Hot, crisp wings with a sweet soy base. Yum. 10 pieces for $12 is more than enough to feed our apartment. My roommate tried the Koreanified burritos and adores them; I have yet to try it. Why? Each time I want to, I keep remembering the wings (laced with crack), so I forget about them burritos. One day. I mean, the place is just four blocks from my apartment, which could be a bad thing.

Korean fusion Catering Good For Kids

Crisp  Restaurant Reviews

Crisp is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Crisp Chicago Restaurant, Crisp, In Lakeview, Il, Crisp Chicago, Crisp Restaurant, Crisp Lakeview, Crisp Restaurant Chicago, and Crisp.Com/Chicago.