Cristy's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Fast service"
"Fixed my way"
  • 10/18/2017

A diner from Chillicothe, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Hilliard, OH tried it.

• 9/14/2017

A dining patron from Chillicothe, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2014

Pros
    Fast service
  • 11/30/2013

Pros
    Fixed my way
May 28, 2008

Great Pizza

I love to eat at Cristy's Pizza, but I wish it wasn't so expensive.\r They have really good pizza, but it is a little pricey. \r The cheesy bread sticks can be a meal themselves.
May 15, 2008

Nice Place!!!

Cristy's pizza is a take-out/pick-up/delivery only pizza place. I would love for it to be a sit down joint, but it's not. My food is always done as soon as I pull up to the window. I have only waited one time (in well over 200 times) on…

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Cristy's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Cristy's Pizza is located near the cities of Ross County.
People found this by searching for: Cristy's Pizza Chillicothe Menu, Christy's Pizza Chillicothe Ohio, Cristy's Pizza 45601, Christy45601, Cristy's Pizza Chillicothe, Cristy S Pizza Chillicothe, Christy's Pizza Chillicothe Ohio Menu, and Christy Pizza Chillicothe Ohio.