309 Vincent Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601-1042

Crow's Nest

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steak, Catering

Crow's Nest is a Steakhouse, Steak, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"5 star ALL THE WAY FROM THE ATMOSPHERE TO THE FOOD TO THE STAFF N BEYOND THE BEST!! BEST WAITRESSES (ESPECIALLY DELORES) & THE OWNERS VERY FRIENDLY N WARM! MY HUBBY N I LOVE CROW'S [email protected] THE COLES!!!"
Cons
"All is great!"
  • 6/20/2020

A Steakhouse food lover from Manhasset, NY tried it.

• 5/17/2020

A Steakhouse chowhound from East Rutherford, NJ tried it.

• 1/05/2020

A Steakhouse chowhound from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 11/30/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/14/2019

A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/22/2019

A diner from Middletown, NJ tried it.

• 8/15/2019

• 11/26/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Ridgefield Park, NJ tried it.

• 11/06/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Montville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2018

A diner from Port Jefferson Station, NY tried it.

kathlo photo

kathlo

Toms River, NJ

Delicious!

Delicious prime rib and awesome seafood salad here!!!

Emilydee77 photo

Emilydee77

Hackensack, NJ

the lobster tails are soo yummy here!

good food here! the lobster tails are so yummy, the prime rib is awesome (its a special on tuesdays!), the surf and tuf is a good one! Awesome restaurant to chill and get beers and good food!

bobbi0983 photo

bobbi0983

Prime Rib Special!!!!!!

my husband and i go almost every tuesday! We both get the prime rib special, i get salad but you have a choice of soup or salad and choice of potato annnd veggies or pasta. its an awesome deal and its really good you can even get a beer or wine instead of the soda included too! love it here!

prime rib

bethd778 photo

bethd778

Old Bridge, NJ

Good Burgers!

This place has the best hamburgers around! I dont get here often bc I moved out of the area but I always try to stop in when im in town! My girlfriend and I stopped in on Friday for a late lunch early dinner! It was just as great as I remember it!! The burger was perfect as usual and the spring mix salad with the gorgonzola and pears was delishhhh!!!!!

Burger and Spring Mix Salad

Philm980 photo

Philm980

Roseland, NJ

Try the Surf and Turf

The surf and turf is the best here. I took my mom and daughter here and had a great dinner! My mom had the seafood combination and really enjoyed it! M daughter had a hamburger and finished it, haha, she loved it! Good quality. good value. good bar and service! Thanks crows nest

surf and turf

The best!

jennaanne993 photo

jennaanne993

East Hanover, NJ

My husband and i have a fantastic steak dinner...

My husband and i have a fantastic steak dinner here this saturday for his birthday! :) It was a really good night, our friends surprised him and were waiting at the bar for some birthday drinks! (They have a nice bar area!!) We then all sat down, we had a nice table plenty of room and our waiter and very pleasant! My husband had the surf and turf (he gets it everytime!) and i had the filet mignon, it was cooked perfectly! Really nice dinner out!!

filet mignon

traceyanne photo

traceyanne

Excellent Lobster

Great happy hour to start off with!!! Our waitress was great suggesting some appetizers and our dinner was excellent! It was the best lobster that i have had the seafood fra diavolo was also excellent! Great Place!

lobster

Katies2321 photo

Katies2321

Freehold, NJ

The Best BBQ Cheddar Burger!!

This is the reason i come here , The Crows Nest BBQ Cheddar Burger! Its the BESTTTT!! Met some friends up this way friday for happy hour and a quick bite! So Good every time! The sauteed onions makes the burger! They also have great sandwiches and salads!! Great place!

Crows Nest BBQ Cheddar Burger

ClaireL87 photo

ClaireL87

East Hanover, NJ

THe Best Burgers!!

The crows nest is an awesome place to get a good juicy burger!! I loved the mushroom and onion burger it was so yummy!! This is a great place to get some drinks at the bar and some good food!!

Mushroom Onion Burger

DanaN photo

DanaN

Montclair, NJ

Fun Atmosphere!!!

This is a great fun place to go hang out and get some good food! Burgers are real good and good appetizers too!! Great happy hour prices and tuesday is prime rib night, Verrry good!

gary42 photo

gary42

Manalapan, NJ

Cool Place

This is such a cool place with a great atmosphere! The food and service were both very good. I love my dinner, I got the Baked Shrimp Ala Crows Nest and it was AMAZING! I will definitely be putting this restaurant in my rotation!

Baked Shrimp Ala Crows Nest

Amazing!!

Steakhouse Steak Takeout

Crow's Nest  Restaurant Reviews

Crow's Nest is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: "The Crow's Nest"+Paramus, Nj+Menu, Crows Nest Menu, Crow's Nest Restaurant Nj, Crows Nest Restaurant Nj, 309 Vincent Ave Hackensack Nj, Crows Nest Hasbrouck Heights Nj, and Crown Nest Steak & Seafood.