123 E Ridgewood Ave

MotherGrizzly photo

MotherGrizzly

Ridgewood, NJ

A Little Taste of Heaven--Crumbs Bake Shop

I was ecstatic when i learned that Crumbs opened up in Ridgewood. The cupcakes are literally to die for. They are that good that I do feel like this is heaven on earth. My husband brought these home one day and I knew I found the perfect dessert for a party. It was just a matter of deciding which cupcakes to choose that made the decision so difficult.

Each cupcake is a feast of the eyes and mouth. I can’t believe the selections available because I really want to devour all of them. Each cupcake is made fresh that day so you get whatever is available at the moment. It doesn’t matter you choose though because they are all that good. Ever had a Blackbottom Cheesecake Brownie or a Cotton Candy one? How about a Dulce de Leche or Cookie Dough? The ever popular Red Velvet is available or even the simple Vanilla Sprinkle.

My problem again is wanting to eat them all so the best solution for me is buying the sampler packs. It varies on how you want these packs of 15 cupcakes. You can buy the prepackaged variety or select single helpings in these smaller sizes. There is also a kid’s themed one that is good for parties.

Even better than having a cupcake is having a cupcake with a cup of coffee. Crumbs has a good coffee incentive that grants you a free cup after collecting a certain amount of purchases.

It’s always hard for me not to buy something if I pass by Crumbs. It has a spell over me that I will submit to all the time. I do know that Crumbs is the best way to wow a lot of people whether it is bringing something to someone’s house or having something ready for any occasion. People will look at you like you are the best thing in the world.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Cupcakes that taste incredibly fresh...

I can’t believe the size of the cupcakes at this place. There are so many different types of flavors to choose from and they are all fresh. I really like the red velvet cupcake. It’s one of my faves that I love to get. The samplers are the best way to test to see which ones you like the best. The coffee served here is perfect for these heavenly tastes. Do yourself a favor and drop in to Crumbs for something special.

Coffee Bakery Cafe Tea

Crumbs Bake Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Crumbs Bake Shop is located near the cities of Ho Ho Kus, Glen Rock, Midland Park, Waldwick, and Washington Twp.
People found this by searching for: Crumbs Cupcakes Coffee Menu, Crumbs Ridgewood Bakery, Crumbs Cupcakes Ridgewood Nj, Crumbs Ridgewood Nj Coupons, Crumbles Bakery Menu, Crumbs Bakery Directions To Ridgewood, Specials At Crumbs In Ridgewood Nj, Crumbs Bakery Ridgewood Nj, and Crumbs Menu In Ridgewood Nj.