2056 W Division St
Chicago, IL 60622

Crust

Neighborhoods: Wicker Park
Cuisine: Pizza, Organic pizza, American

Crust is a Pizza, Organic pizza, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

IAbby photo

IAbby

Crust is Delicious Organic and Priced Right

We love Crust for lunch! Their flatbread pizzas are amazing, simple and great sized for one with leftovers or two for a light lunch.

sausage flatbread with pesto

Yumm!

temp photo

temp

Chicago, IL

Food good, but I had higher expectations

I had heard all of this hype about Crust being the first organic certified restaurant in Chicago. Now I applaud their courage and efforts and it was not a quality of food/ nor price of food where they missed meeting my expectations. It was in the rest of the experience. The host was only so-so, the water was served in plastic cups and the decor was just plain. I will certainly return to support the restaurant, but I didn’t get the vibe I was hoping for in my meal. I can cook organic pizza at home, I was looking for a better time.

pepperonata flatbread

Good. Nice size pizza for two to share. The mix of peppers was delightful with the perperonni and red sauce.

Spinach Salad

Also good. Mixed starwberrys, goad cheese, spinach and dressing. Could have had a bit more cheese, but pretty good salad.

Being partial to thin crust pizza, the...

Being partial to thin crust pizza, the flatbread selections were perfect for a weekend lunch. Plus, the backyard patio (w/ canopy) is a great place to take advantage of a sunny day.

We ordered 4 flatbreads and it was the perfect amount for 4 people to share, be satisfied and not too stuffed. The bacon, green pea & sunny side up egg flatbread was unique and stood out compared to the more traditional toppings.

Cost: $14-$18 before Tax and Tip

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

I'm already looking forward to returning to...

I’m already looking forward to returning to this place – the pizza was terrific… a chewy, thin crust- nice and light but still full of flavor. I had the shrimp arribata and the sauce was wonderfully spicy but not overdone. The shrimp were well cooked and not rubbery and the mozzarella added the perfect amount of cheesiness, not overpowering. The tapenade was a great appetizer and I really enjoyed my faux-jito… thanks for remembering the non-drinkers too! Our waitress was thoughtful and knew when to stop by and be attentive and when to blend into the background. The atmosphere was laid back and understated, a great place for a double-date or a family dinner. I wish we lived closer!

Pizza Organic pizza Kid Friendly
A1hapmk6cr3bijaby-q0qf
chicagosage

0 useful

etoiles

Crust  Restaurant Reviews

Crust is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Best Pizza In Chicago Thin Crust Wicker Park, Crust Wicker Park, Crust Chicago Menu, Wicker Park’s Crust, Crust Restaurant In Chicago, Crust Wicker Park +Website, Crust Wicker Park Menu, and Crust Eat Real Restaurant.