Crystal Jade

Cuisine: American, Diner, Breakfast

Crystal Jade is a American, Diner, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/11/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 11/09/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/05/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

duskswife69 photo

duskswife69

Pomona, KS

Crystal Jade was the gem of our Omaha vacation!!!

Delicious, fresh asian cuisine!!! Superior service and attention to detail!!! Don’t miss this gem of Omaha!!! If you are looking for the best dining experience…this is the restaurant for you. My husband loved the hot sour soup and Kung Pao Beef, my daughter loved the moo shoo pork they let her order special, I loved, loved, loved the shrimp with eggplant in hot garlic sauce, my granddaughter loved the chicken lo mein with the handcarved butterfly garnish!!! We will definately dine at Crystal Jade everytime we visit Omaha!!!!

Kung Pao Beef

Yum, yum, yummy. Fresh and delicious!!!

mgtkc photo

mgtkc

West Des Moines, IA

Crystal Jade - Nice Dining Experience

I just recently visited the Crystal Jade (Formerly a Village Inn) when I was in Omaha staying at a nearby hotel. It was a great experieince, I hope that more people visit it. The food was very good and affordable and the wait staff was fun and outgoing. I truely had a good experience and would recommend this restaurant to others.

Szechuan Beef

I had the szechuan beef and it was very good, great flavoring.

kute_kathy photo

kute_kathy

Elkhorn, NE

One of the best Chinese Restaurants around

I visited thinking it was just another Chinese place and was surprised by a few exotic items on the menu, but they mostly stuck to the typical Chinese/American food. You know, beef and broccoli and the like. Very polite and involved waitresses, food comes instantly and in abundant amounts. It was a nice setting as well, with bathrooms that were clean each time I visited.

Kung Pao Beef

Well, I ordered the Kung Pao Beef with a Diet Coke to drink and was surprised when I was instantly offered rice, soup, and a salad bar for the ‘lunch special’. Now, the salad bar was just a little stand with salad you would find from a bag with various dressings and no extra toppings, but still. A nice little plus. Well the food was better than most of the other places I’ve ever tried, especially something from Omaha.

Empress Chicken

Dinner I had there and there was no soup, but the salad and rice remained. The prices didn’t jump, either. The second time I ordered the Empress Chicken, the owner had suggested this one along with the Pad Thai meal. It was de-li-cious! The only price jump for this bigger, more elaborate dinner special? A whopping 3 dollars! Fantastic for a student who needs to scrimp and save

10/15/2017

A dining patron from East Moline, IL tried Butsy Le Doux's in Downtown.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Sergeant Bluff, IA tried OJ's Cafe in Florence.

10/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Elkhorn, NE tried Fazoli's.

10/13/2017

A diner from La Vista, NE tried Rose Garden.

10/11/2017

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Home Cafe in CPL Inc, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Great Dragon Chinese Restaurant.

10/07/2017

A BBQ food lover from US tried Fat BBQ Shack, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A dining patron from Ashland, NE tried Pizza Hut in Vinton Street and liked it. They liked the food.

10/05/2017

An American chowhound from Lincoln, NE tried Jack & Marys Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A diner from Lincoln, NE tried Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food & service
American Good For Kids Takeout
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 03:00PM (Lunch)
williamfs1

Dhb2_yijsr3ph4aby-mumt
shirleysieng

Omaha, NE

Crystal Jade  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Crystal Jade Restaurant Omaha, Crystal Jade, Crystal Jade Omaha Ne, Jade Dinners Omaha, Crystal Jade Omaha, Crystal Jade Omaha Menu, Crystal Jade Menu, and Crystal Jade Korean Bbq.