805 Auburn Way S
Auburn, WA 98002-6002

Cubby's Burgers

Cuisine: Teriyaki, Hot Dogs, American

Cubby's Burgers is a Teriyaki, Hot Dogs, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"This place is absolutely amazing! A bit pricey, but I would rather spend $10 here than $10 anywhere else for a good burger. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great fresh made restaurant. This place needs to be more popular!! "
"Great burgers..fries & shakes..teriyaki is great also"
Cons
"Nothing :)"
"Could use air conditioning"
  • 7/02/2015

A Teriyaki chowhound from Enumclaw, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2015

A Teriyaki food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 3/12/2015

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing :)
  • 1/17/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2014

A Teriyaki chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 7/29/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great burgers..fries & shakes..teriyaki is great also
    Cons
    Could use air conditioning
  • 7/20/2014

• 9/07/2013

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/24/2013

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

pkr photo

pkr

Auburn, WA

The New Cubby's that just re-opened October 2014

I did go there the other night. I am afraid its not along the same line as our original Cubby’s…but I did order a Fried Chicken meal for my mom and a potato salad. I have to say my mom talked for 2 days how good the chicken was. She said she had not tasted chicken like it in a long, long time. The potato salad seemed home made but just wasn’t my style. I am just so used to my moms. The young lady that took my order was very friendly and enthusiastic. I will go back to try something else just on her friendliness and appreciation alone…and the Fried Chicken. :)

shinerzzz photo

shinerzzz

Auburn, WA

Cubbys Resturaunt. Their Teriyaki Chicken is to die for!

I have been to ‘quick’ Japanese/Korean resturaunts that do not take care in their meat, sauces and service. This food is A++. It is family run and I would pay extra just for the salad dressing and/or Teriyaki sauce alone. Good amount of food. Prices are comparable to other fast food diners. I would drive the extra miles to get to a Cubbys if I had to. Luckily, Its within a few miles of my home :))

Teriyaki Chicken

Even though the sizes are too big for one person, I found myself stuffing my mouth with this scrumptious treat! Thank goodness they have stock in take home boxes…because, this definately is something I would reheat and eat later. Yum-my :)
~Shinerzzz

Teriyaki Hot Dogs American

Cubby's Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Cubby's Burgers is located near the cities of Algona and Pacific.
People found this by searching for: Cubby's Burger Auburn, Cubby's Auburn Wa, Chubbys Burgers, Chubby's Burgers Auburn Wa, Cubby's Auburn, Cubbys Auburn Wa, Cubbys Auburn, Recipe For A Cubby Burger Auburn Wa, and Cubbies Auburn.