4511 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Cucina Bene

Neighborhoods: Sherman Oaks
Cuisine: Italian, European, Halal

Cucina Bene is a Italian, European, and Halal restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/24/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

dhnoho photo

dhnoho

North Hollywood, CA

Cucina Bene e Molto Bueno e Delizoso

To be fair, I’ve only eaten at Cucina Bene for lunch and when I am in that area . Since my friends work at one of the buildings at the Sherman Oaks Galleria, I park inside the structure and walk to the venue.

This is the only place that my buddies and I agree on to dine at for lunch since it is much better than the surrounding options, ie; Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs or Sisley’s. Cucina Bene never dissapoints for our mid-day break. However, don’t quote me for their dinner service.

It is family owned and it can be crowded. Thankfully, one of my friends dine here at least once a week and they always have a table available for us. Service is great and one of the owners is always there to ensure everything is being handled properly. I really like that.

My favorites are the endless garlic rolls, Salmon with Pomegranate Sauce and the Linguini con Vongole.

Trust me, this venue is much much better than Sisley’s.

Salmon with Pomegranate Sauce

Really wonderful dish, the pomegranate sauce adds a great tangy-sweet taste. I usually order this with the grilled vegetables of the day.

Linguine con Vongole

Another hit dish for me. I prefer white wine sauce when dining out. I find that the “red” sauces in most italian venues can be disappointing-just a personal preference.

Linguini Pasta with Manilla Clams with garlic white wine sauce

Fettucini Frutti di Mare

Fruits of the sea pasta, so wonderful. Again I will order these with the garlic white wine sauce.

Italian Good for groups European
Heart Of India Cafe

Latin American in Studio City

California Pita

Catering in Studio City

Cucina Bene  Restaurant Reviews

Cucina Bene is located near the cities of Valley Glen, Van Nuys, Van Nuys, Stafford, and Sherman Village.
People found this by searching for: Cuchina Bene Restaurantl, Cafe Bene Sherman Oaks, Casin Bene Cafe Van Nuys, Cucina Bene Restaurant, Telephone Number Of Restaurant Cucina Bene In Encino California, Information Regarding Cucina Bene In Sherman Oaks, Cucinabene.Com, Pizza Sherman Oaks Sepulveda Blvd, and Cucina Bena.