12363 W 64th Ave
Arvada, CO 80004-4015

Cucina Roma Roma

Neighborhoods: Northwest Arvada
Cuisine: Breakfast, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free

Cucina Roma Roma is a Breakfast, Kid's Menu, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

Very good value

With the dinner club in tow, we found that Cucina Roma Roma is not waiting and is responding to the economic turndown right away. The prices were great before, but now, instead of raising prices in the face of inflation, they actually lowered prices to accommodate their loyal customers. They even offer an adequate bottle of house wine for just $10! It was not the best wine I ever drank, but I certainly paid more for wine I enjoyed less. It complemented the meal nicely.

For entrees, three of us chose the Eggplant Parmesano, two chose the Chicken Marsala, and one had the Chicken Cacciatore. All three eggplants were excellent served with angel hair pasta and homemade marinara. That is the best eggplant for under $10 anywhere. As for the chicken dishes, the Marsala was good but did not get the rave reviews the Cacciatore did. Nonetheless, after two visits and many opinions, the verdict is clear that this is an excellent, inexpensive choice for variety in family dining. You will find all the traditional Italian offerings as well as specialty dishes only found in more upscale establishments. I know of no place in the area that can top the value for the price of Cucina Roma Roma.

I will point out that some do not like the interior, but I could find no fault with it. It reminds me not only of some the Italian restaurants I visited in my youth, but also of Bellisimo in Pueblo. Also, I like that Chef Alaya Overfelli can almost always be found at the restaurant with a loyal staff watching after the business. On this visit, however, our waitress was obviously new and had great difficulty getting the right orders to the right people. Still, even that barely distracted from the pleasant dining experience and the great value offered by this restaurant.

Even with all the great competition in the area, Cucina Roma Roma gets a thumbs up and a go ahead. They are sure to make it tough on all the other Italian restaurants in the area.

Eggplant Parmesano

Good flavor, good price, and a nice choice. This is the way Eggplant is meant to be cooked.

Value Breakfast Takeout

Cucina Roma Roma  Restaurant Reviews

Cucina Roma Roma is located near the cities of Berkley, Lakeside, Mountain View, Wheat Ridge, and Anchorage.
People found this by searching for: Cucina Roma Roma, 12363 W 64th Ave, Arvada, Co 80004, Gluten Free Restaurants Arvada Roma, Cucina Roma Roma, Cucina Roma Roma Arvada Co, Restaurants Near Me 80004, Cucina Roma Roma Arvada, and Italian Restaurant Near 80004.