Cuislimo - Cuisine Limosine

Neighborhoods: Northwest Bellevue
Cuisine: Catering, Seafood, Pizza

DeliveryTime photo

Restaurant Delivery and Food Catering Service

Food delivery service – Food delivered from CUISLIMO Cuisine Limousine. Food delivery service from CUISLIMO Cuisine Limousine has food delivered right to your door.

Restaurant Delivery – Food Delivery & Restaurant Delivery Services. Find A restaurant That Delivers or a Restaurant Delivery Service fast.

Fresh Fruit

akinseattle photo

akinseattle

Seattle, WA

VERY poor customer service

They do not deliver as promised. I ordered $500 worth of food for a company dinner a week in advance. When the food was delivered, they delivered what I thought was another order. To my dismay, they could not process what I had ordered and had substituted what I had wanted with food from another restaurant. It was a completely different order and I had over 50 people to feed. I was placed in a situation with food that was nowhere near as good as what I had ordered and we ended up throwing away over 2/3 of the food. The owner was extremely difficult to deal with afterwards as I felt I was owed some type of refund due to the lack of communication and substitution of orders. I was never informed prior to the scheduled delivery of the change even though they had knowledge a day in advance.

I would use dinner delivery plus over this outfit anyday of the week.

Extremely poor customer service!!!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Delivery Catering Seafood

Topolino's Pizza

Pizza in Downtown

John Howie Steak Restaurant

Steakhouse in Downtown

Cuislimo - Cuisine Limosine is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: "Limosine""Add A Comment", Bring Food In A Limosine, Cuisine Limousine Seattle, Cuislimo, Cuislimo Cuisine Limosine, Cuisine Limousine Bellevue, Cuislimo Restaurant, and Cuislimo Cuisine.