Culver's

Neighborhoods: Ward Parkway Plaza
Cuisine: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Lunch

Culver's is a Burgers, Hot Dogs, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

• 4/28/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

justin photo

justin

This was my first frozen custard experience and I was pre...

This was my first frozen custard experience and I was pretty pleased with it. It tasted like rich soft serve ice cream. This location looked like a local hangout for families. Not being from the area, this seemed a bit odd since I’ve never seen so many families at a Fast-Casual dining establishment at night (around 9).

I didn’t get to try one of their famous “Butterburgers”, but I’m told they’re good. Maybe on my next visit.

luvfood photo

luvfood

Kansas City, MO

This resaurant is nice and clean.The atmosphere...

This resaurant is nice and clean.The atmosphere is delightful for a fast food restaurant. I have nice dine in experience here. I will go with a friend or by myself. The food is fresh and the servers are nice. I have had a few of their meals there as well as the butter burgers. The burgers are thin and pleasant enought to fill you up. They are juicy to be thin nice burgers and fries. I have come here a few times and have never had to wait to long for my food.

May 10, 2008

Super Burgers

Culvers offers original butter burgers, which are very tasty. They also offer a variety of other food items if you are not in the mood for burgers. They also make their own custard, which is very good. The restaurant is always well staffed…

Governor Stumpy's Grill House

American in Tower Homes

City Tavern

American in Crown Center

Egg T C

Breakfast in South Plaza

12/08/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried El Maguey in Jefferson Highlands.

12/03/2017

A Mexican food lover from Independence, MO tried El Maguey Mexican Restaurant and liked it.

12/01/2017

A diner from IL tried Chinese Garden Restaurant.

11/28/2017

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried El Maguey Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/26/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Southside Bar & Grille.

11/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Southside Bar & Grille.

11/23/2017

A diner from Shawnee, KS tried Brady's Public House.

11/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Mcpherson, KS tried In-a-tub in Briarcliff - Claymont.

11/21/2017

A dining patron from Madison, AL tried Fedora Cafe & Bar in Country Club Plaza.

11/19/2017

A Sushi chowhound from Fayetteville, AR tried Prime Sushi in South Plaza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Burgers Good For Kids Takeout

Culver's  Restaurant Reviews

Culver's is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Culvers At Legends, Culvers Kc, Culver's Kansas City, Culver's Menu Prices, Culvers Kansas City, Culver's Restaurant Menu Prices, and Culver's Menu With Prices.