5369 Bay Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604

Culver's

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Traditional

Culver's is a Burgers, Salads, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 7/05/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/12/2015

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/04/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/10/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/18/2013

A dining patron from Farmington, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Joann60 photo

Joann60

Saginaw, MI

Great burgers!

I was working overtime and needed to get something fast but I don’t like most fast foods! I decided to try it and I am hooked! Drove through the drive- thru window and they were fast and polite. When they said to pull up and gave me a number my first thought was how long would it take, but it was fast, they came out with my bag and took their number back. The food was nice and hot and it was the best hamburger I have ever had. I have worked three overtime days in the last two weeks and I can’t wait to work more so that I can eat there again. All I have tried is the single deluxe burger and fries. It is so good that I don’t want to switch. I live 60 miles away so it’s not easy to get there very often!

ButterBurger Cheese Single

Great taste, great price

Burgers Salads Takeout

Culver's  Restaurant Reviews

Culver's is located near the cities of Carrollton Township and Carrollton.
People found this by searching for: Culvers In Saginaw, Culvers Saginaw Mi, Culvers Bay Rd Saginaw Menu, Culvers Bay Road, Culver Saginaw Smoothies, Culvers Of Saginaw, and Restaurants On Bay Road/Saginaw Culvers Menu Pictures.