Cyds Creative Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Salads

Cyds Creative Kitchen is a American, Sandwiches, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Awful food. Will never eat there again!"
  • 10/13/2013

A dining patron from Springfield, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Awful food. Will never eat there again!
  • 4/24/2013

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

Perdue3 photo

Perdue3

Fairhaven, MA

Help

if you want coffee you need to beg!
if you want heat so your not cold you need to ask if they payed the heating bill for the month
At best the food is mediocre

November 26, 2009

Cyd's Creative Kitchen Has Great Food

I've lived in the area for years but I never tried Cyd's until the last few years or so. This was my ex-girlfriend's favorite place to get breakfast. She was quite fond of the cheese rolls. As you can imagine, I ended up eating here all…
June 17, 2009

The Best

Nice place to dine, good food, good help,great coffee.\r We go there two to three times a week at least and\r have a good solid meal.

11/19/2017

A Japanese food lover from New Bedford, MA tried Hazuki Kitchen.

11/18/2017

A diner from Hyde Park, MA tried Lukulos Pizza House.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from Fall River, MA tried End Zone Sports Pub.

11/09/2017

A Pizza food lover from New Bedford, MA tried New Bedford House of Pizza.

11/09/2017

A dining patron from Brockton, MA tried Dog House Restaurant.

11/08/2017

A dining patron from New Bedford, MA tried Linden Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A dining patron from New Bedford, MA tried Golden Star Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

11/05/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Brockton, MA tried Mikey B's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The weekly specials, parking, friendly wait staff.
11/02/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chelsea, MA tried New Bedford House of Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I've enjoyed everything I've tried soo much! To be honest, I've chosen this as my favorite place for food for the taste being so good #1, 2nd the prices you won't find anywhere else, it's practically like going back in government time!
10/31/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Middleboro, MA tried Mikey B's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
My waiter was amazing.Made sure that I was okay and refill my water without me asking.
Cons
Clam chowder was half warm and half hot. I end up getting sick and puked up my clam chowder right after I finished my bowl. Also my lobster that I ordered tasted old and nasty too. The only thing that was good was my fried seafood platter .Which I end up

$40 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $21

Buy Now 47% off

$40 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $21

Buy Now 47% off
American Breakfast/Brunch Sandwiches

Cyds Creative Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Cyds Creative Kitchen is located near the cities of Bliss Corner, Fairhaven, North Dartmouth, Nashville, and Smith Mills.
People found this by searching for: Cyds Resteraunt In New Bedford Ma, Cyd's Creative Kitchen New Bedford, Ma, Cyd's Creative Kitchen Menu, Cyd's Creative Kitchen, Cyds Creative Kitchen, Cyds Creative Kitchen New Bedford, Cyds Creative Kitchen Catering, ,Rehoboth Beach De. Restaurants, and Cyds Resstaurant New Befford Ma.