8370 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Cynthia's

Neighborhoods: Mid-City West
Cuisine: American, American (New), Continental

Cynthia's is a American, American (New), and Continental restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/27/2013

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

ThirstyPig photo

ThirstyPig

Fried Chicken . . . a bit overhyped

I wish I wasn’t hyped up about the fried chicken. Otherwise, it would have been a good lunch. But here I was, expecting mouth-watering and show-stopping fried chicken. Their menu features many southern favorites, so I figured I’d be getting some old fashion fried chicken.

I am a firm believer that meats should be cooked with the bone, since the bone provides additional flavor. You see it with chicken, steak, and pork, and even fish. But at Restaurant3, their fried chicken was boneless. When I first saw it, I was a bit disappointed. But I think the taste of the fried chicken was good, but not great. It had good flavor and a nice fried crust, but I kept thinking it was basically chicken strips. With my high expectations, perhaps Restaurant3 was bound to be over hyped. In addition, their lunch prices seemed a bit high as well. Its too bad, since on this weekday lunch time, the place was a bit empty.

Anyways . . . I really was rooting for chicken to be great, but it didn’t come through.

Fried Chicken

It was overrated and overhyped. I prefer my fried chicken with bones.

American American (New) Continental
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Mon-Fri 05:30PM - 10:30PM
Sun,Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM

Cynthia's  Restaurant Reviews

Cynthia's is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Cynthia's Blackberry Cobbler On 3rd Street, Cynthias On 3rd, Cynthia's Los Angeles, Cynthia's La, Cynthias On 3rd Restaurant, Cynthia's On 3rd, and Cynthia's On Third.