Cypress

Neighborhoods: South of Broad
Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Steak

April 6, 2011

It was the best of times and it was the worst of times

I can't think of a better way to describe our experience at Cypress. The Best Of Times??. We ordered a few beverages and then began to pursue the menu selections. The menu is very interesting. There is a page that has your regular app?s,…
September 1, 2007

Amazing food & atmosphere!

Highly recommend. We had a waitress by the name of JoAnn and she was outstanding (I would even request her when I go back!). The food was fabulous and the atmosphere was incredible. I will definately be making a trip back here!!!!
March 9, 2007

Cypress is a great restaurant!

Cypress was one of the best restaurants my husband and I have enjoyed in a long time! The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was great! Even though we were only passing through Charleston on our way from Florida back home to…

9/22/2017

An American chowhound from North Charleston, SC tried Dukes Barbecue.

9/18/2017

A diner from Lexington, SC tried Rappahannock Oyster Bar.

9/13/2017

A Southern food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Bertha's Kitchen.

9/08/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Bagel Nation Cafe (CLOSED) in James Island.

9/07/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Trotters Restaurant in West Ashley inside Mark Clark, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
This afternoon, My husband and I decided to enjoy the afternoon buffet at Trotters. My husband, who has been going to Trotters for years and years, and I walked in. As we were deciding what table to sit at, a man runs up from behind us saying "Excuse me!
Comments
Don't waste your time if you're a fan of wearing anything other than your grandmother's most conservative church dress.
9/06/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried Huddle House in James Island.

9/03/2017

A Wings food lover from Huger, SC tried Tailgator's.

8/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Charleston, SC tried La Carreta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Super fast service, large portions, friendly service and good comfort food.
Cons
Could use new seating for booths in bar.
8/27/2017

A French food lover from Augusta, GA tried Beaumont's Bar & Cafe in South of Broad, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/27/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Marina Variety Store & Restaurant/Salty Mike's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Downtown Downtown Charleston

Cypress  Restaurant Reviews

Cypress is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Cypress Charleston Menu, Cypress Restaurant Charleston Sc, Cypress Menu Charleston Sc, Cypress Charleston, Cyprus Restaurant Charledtons, Cypress Restaurant Charleston Sc Menu, Cypress Charleston Sc Menu, and Sullivans Restaurant Reviews Cypress.