D W's Diner

Cuisine: American, Diner, Traditional

D W's Diner is a American, Diner, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"good portions friendly."
  • 3/22/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 9/23/2015

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good portions friendly.
  • 1/17/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/17/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/15/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/02/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/26/2014

• 6/21/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/28/2014

• 2/27/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

ginniel photo

ginniel

Crystal, MN

Quaint, friendly

Went to try out the chicken, living in Crystal all of my life I grew up loving thriftway chicken, when I heard DW diner acquired their recipe, we had to go check it out, we were not disappointed, the chicken was awesome!! Everything else was pretty much typical, nothing fancy diner food, which it not bad, just nothing fancy or outstanding, just simple fare, friendly service, we all enjoyed our food and visit.

Fried Chicken Dinner

Chicken was moist, batter was seasoned well and crispy, potatoes were not home made, but we’re passable, gravy was simple, nothing fancy. Fresh salad, not much on it, but it was fresh and simple

December 14, 2010

Home Cooking Yeah Right

I would like to say I have been to this restaurant and I ordered an open face sandwich. The meat was basically deli meat heated up and thrown on bread with canned gravy. I was expecting real turkey not a slice off of a deli loaf. I…
January 21, 2008

hometown food

quiet, clean friendly service. Large portion meals that bring back the hometown memories. Good senior citizen menu at affordable prices. Stop in for lunch soon.

5/29/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Applebee's.

3/22/2017

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried D W's Diner.

9/23/2015

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried D W's Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good portions friendly.
5/13/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Hong Kong Buffet, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor,lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival
Cons
Got food poisoning from eating here on mothers day with my family. Service was poor, lady at front desk was very rude upon arrival
Comments
I will never eat here again.
1/17/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner and didn't like it.

1/17/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner.

10/22/2014

A Bakeries food lover from Newark, NJ tried Cake Box, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/06/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff I think your female manager angela is very dedicated to her job always a smile and warm greeting customers
9/02/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried D W's Diner and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/15/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered online I called after 10 min of being late since I live less then a mile down the road came after another 5 min. My pizza was room temperature as well as no extra cheese as I requested and they never brought my pop
American Diner Good For Kids

D W's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

D W's Diner is located near the cities of Crystal, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley, Medicine Lake, and Brooklyn Center.
People found this by searching for: Dw's Diner, Dw Diner Crystal Mn, Dw S Diner New Hope, Dw Diner In New Hope Mn, Dw Diner Mn, Dw's Diner New Hope, Mn, Dw Diner Crystal, and Dw's Diner Menu.