DA Peppino Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, European, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Our first time there. Our waitress lacked personality, the prices are outrageous and everything is ala carte. Our food was nasty. I ordered fettaccini with oil and garlic and there was so much water/oil at the bottom of my bowl it was if it was more li"
"food, sauce, bread, cheese!"
"Got severely ill"
"home made pasta "
"Delicious sauce"
"Love the baked gnocchis!! "
"Food was fantastic, super nice employees "
Cons
"dated decor, empty restaurant, i don't know why"
"Portions are too small. Prices are too high for what you get. Extra charges for a salad and bread that should come with your meal. No drink refills. Pasta was mushy, and served in a bowl filled with water and the sauce on top. Service was extremely s"
"Service rude an slow..food bread was old an stale an cheese on meal was bad"
Comments
"Hands down the worst Italian dining experience ever !"
"Save your $"
"Keep it up "
July 24, 2011

empty stomach

first visit, everyone was a little too busy, but that is ok. ordered what my wife thought was gonna b a "chicken parm", when it arrived, there was a 3 inch piece of chicken smothered in sauce and cheeze....no pasta whatsoever! i have never…
October 28, 2005

Good Food

This is a very plain restaurant. I have a friend that likes "Italian" marinara sauce and that is why we go here. The spagetti is good and the location is fine. Prices seem low to me.

Italian European Salads

DA Peppino Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/18/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.

• 7/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/15/2016 A diner from Steubenville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2016 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    Hands down the worst Italian dining experience ever !
  • 4/29/2016 A diner from Ada, OK tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it and liked it.

• 3/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/13/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/21/2016 A diner from Morgantown, WV tried it.

• 2/17/2016 A diner from Steubenville, OH tried it.

People found this by searching for: Da Peppino Menu, Dapapinos, Da Peppinos Wintersville Menu, Dapeppinos Wintersville, Da Peppino's Wintersville Menu, Da Peppino Italian Restaurant Wintersville, and Da Peppinos Wintersville.