Dacapo's Bakery & Deli

Neighborhoods: Greater Heights
Cuisine: Deli, Salads, Italian

January 4, 2016

The tastes of your breads are amazing and something which I want to try time and time again. I thank you for being the best you can be.
March 4, 2013

What I love about this place is their attitude towards their customer. They are all so friendly and attentive, they have the best customer relations ever.
April 3, 2011

Couldn't get past the customer service

This review is for customer service only. We couldn't get past that to try any of ther baked goods.\r \r When planning for a March 19 wedding we had decided to keep all of our business within The Heights. I called Dacapo's to inquire…

Deli Takeout Good For Kids
  • The cafe offers boxed lunches for business meetings, field trips and other occasions.
  • A few spots are available off of Studewood but trolling for street parking will probably be necessary.
Tue-Fri 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sat 08:00AM - 12:00AM

Dacapo's Bakery & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dacapo's Bakery & Deli is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Dacapos Bakery Houston Tx, Da Capo Bakery, Decapos Bakery, Deli Restaurants In Heights Houston, Dacapo Bakery, Dacapo's Bakery, and De Capos Bakery In The Heights.