3551 S Main St
Middletown, OH 45044-7420

Dad's Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"We have been going to Dads for a couple years now. Food has always been good. Today we went for breakfast and was very disappointed. We waited to be seated ( sign said wait) wasn't busy. Only 2 servers there, and they were busy talking. They finally said"
"The smile"
"Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever"
"Awesome place and handsome owner"
  • 1/23/2018

A food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2017

A diner from Trenton, OH tried it.

• 11/02/2017

A chowhound from Monroe, OH tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A food lover from Miamisburg, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/17/2017

• 6/04/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/28/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A chowhound from Monroe, OH tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A chowhound from Trenton, OH tried it.

May 14, 2015

The people in my office have been going to Dad's every so often. First thing we noticed is that the food on the menu is NOT what they offer. I ordered the chicken breasts 3 times and have gotten 3 different meals!! I got chicken…
April 5, 2015

Our Mother is currently residing at Hawthorn Glen. This is our first Easter Holiday to not eat at my Mother's house. We decided to order Easter Dinner from Dad's Family Restaurant, as I often pick up meals here or eat in the restaurant. So…
February 20, 2012

Roaches and poor management

While eating there, I saw three large roaches. When I pointed them out to the server she apologized. When I asked to speak to the manager, he would not come out to the table. I could hear him telling the server to tell us he was not in.…

4/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried China Garden.

4/08/2018

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Schiavone's Casa Mia Italian Restaurant and liked it.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried The Slice, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/05/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Middletown, OH tried China Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/03/2018

A diner from Middletown, OH tried Naing's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2018

A food lover from Germantown, OH tried Old Country Buffet.

3/07/2018

A diner from Tazewell, TN tried Capozzi's.

3/03/2018

A diner from Franklin, OH tried China Garden.

2/23/2018

A dining patron from US tried Naing's Garden and liked it.

2/23/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Dayton, OH tried Long John Silver's and didn't like it.

Dad's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dad's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Dads Family Restaurant Middletown, Dad's Family Middletown Menu, Dads Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dad's Family Restaurant Middletown Oh, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio Menu, and Dad's Family Restaurant Menu.