Dad's Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever"
"Awesome place and handsome owner"
May 14, 2015

The people in my office have been going to Dad's every so often. First thing we noticed is that the food on the menu is NOT what they offer. I ordered the chicken breasts 3 times and have gotten 3 different meals!! I got chicken…
April 5, 2015

Our Mother is currently residing at Hawthorn Glen. This is our first Easter Holiday to not eat at my Mother's house. We decided to order Easter Dinner from Dad's Family Restaurant, as I often pick up meals here or eat in the restaurant. So…
February 20, 2012

Roaches and poor management

While eating there, I saw three large roaches. When I pointed them out to the server she apologized. When I asked to speak to the manager, he would not come out to the table. I could hear him telling the server to tell us he was not in.…

Dad's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Alger, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Springboro, OH tried it.

• 3/29/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 3/07/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever
  • 1/31/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2016 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 1/26/2016 A diner from Kansas City, MO tried it.

• 1/19/2016 A diner from Miamisburg, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Dad's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dad's Family Restaurant Menu, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio Menu, Dad's Family Middletown Menu, Dad's Family Restaurant Middletown Oh, Dads Restaurant Middletown Ohio, and Dads Family Restaurant Middletown.