3551 S Main St
Middletown, OH 45044-7420

Dad's Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"We have been going to Dads for a couple years now. Food has always been good. Today we went for breakfast and was very disappointed. We waited to be seated ( sign said wait) wasn't busy. Only 2 servers there, and they were busy talking. They finally said"
"The smile"
"Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever"
"Awesome place and handsome owner"
  • 11/05/2017

A chowhound from Trenton, OH tried it.

• 11/02/2017

A dining patron from Monroe, OH tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A dining patron from Miamisburg, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/17/2017

• 6/04/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/28/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A diner from Monroe, OH tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A food lover from Trenton, OH tried it.

• 3/29/2017

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

May 14, 2015

The people in my office have been going to Dad's every so often. First thing we noticed is that the food on the menu is NOT what they offer. I ordered the chicken breasts 3 times and have gotten 3 different meals!! I got chicken…
April 5, 2015

Our Mother is currently residing at Hawthorn Glen. This is our first Easter Holiday to not eat at my Mother's house. We decided to order Easter Dinner from Dad's Family Restaurant, as I often pick up meals here or eat in the restaurant. So…
February 20, 2012

Roaches and poor management

While eating there, I saw three large roaches. When I pointed them out to the server she apologized. When I asked to speak to the manager, he would not come out to the table. I could hear him telling the server to tell us he was not in.…

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried The Slice.

11/14/2017

A Kid's Menu food lover from Franklin, OH tried Wendy's.

11/05/2017

A dining patron from Trenton, OH tried Dad's Family Restaurant.

11/02/2017

A dining patron from Germantown, OH tried Shaddock's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/02/2017

A dining patron from Monroe, OH tried Naing's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
excellent food and service !
11/02/2017

A chowhound from Monroe, OH tried Dad's Family Restaurant.

11/01/2017

10/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Middletown, OH tried Dragon Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very Good
10/26/2017

A diner from Monroe, OH tried Cassano's Pizza King and liked it. They liked the food.

10/23/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Schiavone's Casa Mia Italian Restaurant.

Dad's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dad's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Dad's Family Restaurant Menu, Dad's Diner In Middletown, Oh, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dads Restaurant, Dad's Family Middletown Menu, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio Menu, Dads Family Restaurant Middletown, Dads Restaurant Menu, and Dad's Family Restaurant Middletown Oh.