Dad's Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"We have been going to Dads for a couple years now. Food has always been good. Today we went for breakfast and was very disappointed. We waited to be seated ( sign said wait) wasn't busy. Only 2 servers there, and they were busy talking. They finally said"
"The smile"
"Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever"
"Awesome place and handsome owner"
May 14, 2015

The people in my office have been going to Dad's every so often. First thing we noticed is that the food on the menu is NOT what they offer. I ordered the chicken breasts 3 times and have gotten 3 different meals!! I got chicken…
April 5, 2015

Our Mother is currently residing at Hawthorn Glen. This is our first Easter Holiday to not eat at my Mother's house. We decided to order Easter Dinner from Dad's Family Restaurant, as I often pick up meals here or eat in the restaurant. So…
February 20, 2012

Roaches and poor management

While eating there, I saw three large roaches. When I pointed them out to the server she apologized. When I asked to speak to the manager, he would not come out to the table. I could hear him telling the server to tell us he was not in.…

Dad's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/01/2017 A diner from Trenton, OH tried it.

• 3/29/2017 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2017 A diner from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 3/16/2017 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2017 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/20/2017 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 2/12/2017 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 2/10/2017 A diner from Hamilton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The smile
  • 2/10/2017 A diner from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2017 A diner from Monroe, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dad's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Dad's Diner In Middletown, Oh, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio Menu, Dad's Family Restaurant Middletown Oh, Dad's Family Middletown Menu, Dads Family Restaurant Middletown, and Dad's Family Restaurant Menu.