3551 S Main St
Middletown, OH 45044-7420

Dad's Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"We have been going to Dads for a couple years now. Food has always been good. Today we went for breakfast and was very disappointed. We waited to be seated ( sign said wait) wasn't busy. Only 2 servers there, and they were busy talking. They finally said"
"The smile"
"Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever"
"Awesome place and handsome owner"
  • 9/01/2017

A diner from Miamisburg, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/20/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/17/2017

A food lover from Miamisburg, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/28/2017

A food lover from US tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A diner from Monroe, OH tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A dining patron from Trenton, OH tried it.

• 3/29/2017

A food lover from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2017

A food lover from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

May 14, 2015

The people in my office have been going to Dad's every so often. First thing we noticed is that the food on the menu is NOT what they offer. I ordered the chicken breasts 3 times and have gotten 3 different meals!! I got chicken…
April 5, 2015

Our Mother is currently residing at Hawthorn Glen. This is our first Easter Holiday to not eat at my Mother's house. We decided to order Easter Dinner from Dad's Family Restaurant, as I often pick up meals here or eat in the restaurant. So…
February 20, 2012

Roaches and poor management

While eating there, I saw three large roaches. When I pointed them out to the server she apologized. When I asked to speak to the manager, he would not come out to the table. I could hear him telling the server to tell us he was not in.…

9/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Middletown, OH tried Naing's Garden.

9/14/2017

A diner from Middletown, OH tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great people there good service good food
9/14/2017

A diner from Providence, RI tried The Sunshine Cafe.

9/10/2017

A dining patron from Franklin, OH tried Naing's Garden.

9/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Monroe, OH tried Golden Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/01/2017

A chowhound from Miamisburg, OH tried Dad's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/26/2017

A diner from Middletown, OH tried Shaddock's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
That the food has remained the same for the forty plus years and that the attitude, ambiance, etc. has never changed. It's part of its character.
Cons
none in my opinion
Comments
This is a get what you order kind of place. If your're looking for commercialism and or run of the mill kind of pizza then go somewhere else. They haven't been around for this long to not have a loyal following and or consistent product.
8/21/2017

An Italian chowhound from Trenton, OH tried Schiavone's Casa Mia Italian Restaurant.

8/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dad's Family Restaurant.

8/18/2017

A Donuts food lover from Loveland, OH tried Milton's Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dad's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dad's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Dads Restaurant, Dad's Family Restaurant Menu, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio Menu, Dad's Diner In Middletown, Oh, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dads Restaurant Menu, Dad's Family Middletown Menu, Dads Family Restaurant Middletown, and Dad's Family Restaurant Middletown Oh.