3551 S Main St
Middletown, OH 45044-7420

Dad's Family Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"We have been going to Dads for a couple years now. Food has always been good. Today we went for breakfast and was very disappointed. We waited to be seated ( sign said wait) wasn't busy. Only 2 servers there, and they were busy talking. They finally said"
"The smile"
"Open face roast beef sandwich is the best ever"
"Awesome place and handsome owner"
  • 4/28/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/26/2017

A food lover from Monroe, OH tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A chowhound from Trenton, OH tried it.

• 3/29/2017

A food lover from Middletown, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2017

A chowhound from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/16/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2017

A chowhound from US tried it.

• 2/20/2017

A chowhound from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 2/12/2017

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A diner from Hamilton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The smile
May 14, 2015

The people in my office have been going to Dad's every so often. First thing we noticed is that the food on the menu is NOT what they offer. I ordered the chicken breasts 3 times and have gotten 3 different meals!! I got chicken…
April 5, 2015

Our Mother is currently residing at Hawthorn Glen. This is our first Easter Holiday to not eat at my Mother's house. We decided to order Easter Dinner from Dad's Family Restaurant, as I often pick up meals here or eat in the restaurant. So…
February 20, 2012

Roaches and poor management

While eating there, I saw three large roaches. When I pointed them out to the server she apologized. When I asked to speak to the manager, he would not come out to the table. I could hear him telling the server to tell us he was not in.…

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Middletown, OH tried Naing's Garden and liked it. They liked the food.

5/13/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Franklin, OH tried China Garden.

5/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Lincolnville, ME tried Hope General Store and liked it. They liked the food.

5/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Naing's Garden.

4/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Little Rock, AR tried Naing's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/28/2017

A diner from US tried Dad's Family Restaurant.

4/27/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Franklin, OH tried Shaddock's Pizza.

4/27/2017

A diner from Middletown, OH tried Skaliwag Kafe & Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/27/2017

A chowhound from Trenton, OH tried El Grillo in Creekview.

4/26/2017

A diner from Monroe, OH tried Dad's Family Restaurant.

Dad's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Dad's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Mayfield.
People found this by searching for: Dad's Family Restaurant Middletown Oh, Dads Family Restaurant Middletown, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio, Dad's Family Restaurant Menu, Dads Restaurant Menu, Dad's Family Middletown Menu, Dad's Restaurant Middletown Ohio Menu, and Dad's Diner In Middletown, Oh.