750 Sw Alder St

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Steak

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

I would come back for the Cobb omelet anytime.

We stayed at the Westin last night and since the rain was coming down when we woke up this morning, we decided on brunch really close by (where we wouldn’t even have to venture outside).

We both ordered the Cobb omelet; it comes with diced chicken breast, green onions, bacon, tomatoes, avocadoes and bleu cheese. I ordered fruit in lieu of the potatoes that come with it standard (you can also substitute a side of sliced tomatoes as another option).

Our omelets arrived and I was pleasantly surprised at the generous amount of filling inside the omelet. I have never said this before and may very well never say this again, but it almost had too much bacon in it. The silly thing was stuffed with bacon! It tasted wonderful and they definitely did not scrimp on the ingredients. The bleu cheese melted nicely into the melange but with the larger chunks simply softened a bit, and became a nice gooey, bleu-cheesy surprise when I came across any of the larger chunks. The diced chicken breast pieces were almost an inch square, same with the fresh avocado pieces. Neither of us could finish the entire portion, but we really enjoyed our brunch.

I would come back for the Cobb omelet anytime.

American Breakfast Steak
Sun-Sat 06:30AM - 10:30PM
City Thai

Thai in Hillsdale

Daily Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Daily Grill is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Daily Grill Portland Reviews, Daily Grill Gift Card, "Daily Grill" Westin Liquor, Daily Grill Happy Hour Menu Portland, Daily Grill Portland, Daily Grill Happy Hour Menu, and Daily Grill Seattle.