100 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-3501

Daily Squeeze

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cuisine: Smoothies, Salads, Cafe

Daily Squeeze is a Smoothies, Salads, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

grncrayons photo

grncrayons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Best deli in Fort Lauderdale!

I visited the Daily Squeeze for the first time today and I’ll be back for seconds, thirds. . . . This is exactly the type of deli Fort Lauderdale has needed! Their simple menu offers endless possibilities with the amazing assortment of add-ons (all at no additional charge). I had a spinach wrap with a smear of hummus, fresh turkey breast, fresh spinach, asparagus, capers, avocado and sprouts — delicious! The wrap was accompanied by fresh cherries, pistachios, chocolate covered raisins and the best oatmeal raisin cookie I’ve ever had. All of that for only $12. I could only eat half the wrap, so really I got two meals for that price. I highly recommend this little jewel of a deli.

Turkey wrap

I started with a simply spinach wrap with fresh turkey breast and piled on hummus, fresh spinach, aspragus, capers, alfalfa sprouts and avacado. It was so big it took me two meals to finish!

OMG photo

OMG

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Declining FAST

This used to be a good place to get lunch. Not anymore. They have raised their prices, reduced the quality and quality of food, and to make matters worse, the owner is downright RUDE!!! I dared to comment on the shrinking selection and the owner went off. AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAUGE!!!

Vegitarain Smoothies Salads

Daily Squeeze  Restaurant Reviews

Daily Squeeze is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Daily Squeeze Chirn Park Menu, Daily Squeeze, Daily Squeeze Ft Lauderdale, The Daily Squeeze, Daily Squeeze Fort Lauderdale, Downtown Deli Ft Lauderdale, The Daily Squeeze Fort Lauderdale, and Daily Squeeze Chirn Park Menu.