6811 132nd Ave Ne
Kirkland, WA 98033-8625

Dairy Queen

Neighborhoods: Bridle Trails
Cuisine: Fast Food, Kid's Menu, Ice Cream,Burgers,Fast Food

Dairy Queen is a Fast Food, Kid's Menu, and Ice Cream,Burgers,Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

sprite_jim60 photo

sprite_jim60

Kirkland, WA

Best DQ

I have never written a review but this place deserves it I’ve lived nearby for many years and this is the best DQ ever! Well trained friendly employees and the Flamethrower is the best burger at any fast food or casual restaurant. I love there fries always hot and fresh. Very Clean unless you happen in right after a big rush. I came in for free blizzard event expecting to wait for ever and they had 10 people working there was no wait at all. The only time I ever have to wait is if I go in right at lunch or during a hot summer night when everyone has the same idea. Really sad I moved away and now have to schedule my dump runs so I can stop at this DQ. I find myself going out of my way just to eat at this one because the food just tastes better than any other DQ or other fast food.

1/2 lb. Flame Thrower Grillburger

Catering in Totem Lake

Dinner Delivery Plus

Deli in Totem Lake

Dairy Queen  Restaurant Reviews

Dairy Queen is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: Dairy Queen Bridle Trails, Dairy Queen Rose Hill Hours, Rose Hill Dairy Queen, Dairy Queen In Juanita,Wa Hours, Dairy Queen Kirkland Hours, Dairy Queen Juanita,Wa Hours, Dairy Queen Bridle Trails Hours, and Dairy Queen Rose Hill.