73401 Hwy 26
Rhododendron, OR 97049

Dairy Queen

Cuisine: Fast Food, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Dairy Queen is a Fast Food, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Quietgirl photo

Quietgirl

Portland, OR

Great service...but a long wait

I come to this Dairy Queen a lot and am not usually impressed with the service. But today when I went in, there was an African-American girl at the counter. I don’t know how long she has been working there but she knew how to treat a customer. She was really friendly with my children and made them laugh, even complimented my daughters shirt! She pointed out to the children to watch her arm every time that she would grab us a new drink cup. She would twirl her arm in a big motion that made the children giggle, which made us happy. After we ordered, we had to wait about 10 minutes for our food. That was defiantly disappointing. Once we finally had gotten our food, we sat and later the same girl went around wiping tables and picking up garbage and was also asking people how their meal was. Truly excellent service by far. My family and I will make sure that we return to this Dairy Queen.

Chicken Strip Basket

Fast Food Takeout Kid's Menu

Dairy Queen  Restaurant Reviews

Dairy Queen is located near the cities of Welches.
People found this by searching for: Dairy Queen Rhody, Rhododendron Dairyqueen, Rodendron Dariy Queen, Rhodedendron Dairy Queen, Dairy Queen Rhododendron Or, Dairy Queen Rhodedendron, Dairy Queen Rhododendron, and Rhododendron Dairy Queen.