13560 Rogers Dr
Rogers, MN 55374

Dairy Queen

Cuisine: Fast Food, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Cons
"staff very rude, lobby dirty tables, served 2 burgers without any meat on them and the kid making the burgers was laughing about it when I went to the counter to request my order to be fixed. the manager said, sorry about that, do you want your money bac"
Comments
"This was the 4th bad experience we have had in the last month a t the Rogers, MN store We keep going back because we like Dairy Queen and figure they were just having an off day trying to give humans the benefit of the doubt, but this is not acceptable."
  • 7/23/2015

A dining patron from Elk Grove Village, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 11/07/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Fast Food Kid's Menu Good For Kids

Dairy Queen  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Rogers Dq Manager, Manager Jeremy Of Dairy Queen Rogers Mn, Dairy Queen Rogers Mn, Dairy Queen Rogers Menu Mn, Dairy Queen In Rogers Minnesota, Dairy Queen Rogers, Manager For Rogers Dairy Queen, and Dq Rogers.