5950 Santo Rd
San Diego, CA 92124-1197

Dairy Queen

Neighborhoods: Tierrasanta
Cuisine: Fast Food, Kid's Menu, Catering

Dairy Queen is a Fast Food, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 4/04/2017

A diner from Spokane, WA tried it.

• 4/17/2014

A Fast Food food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and didn't like it.

william1 photo

william1

San Diego, CA

Diary queen

When i walked into Dairy Queen i was professionally greeted by two nice lovely blonde ladies, as you mentioned earlier, one short and one tall. i believe that your critisicm is fairly rude because i am mexican myself and i was treated properly.

Banana Split - Banana Split at Dairy Queen

Banana Split

bigman photo

bigman

Escondido, CA

....are these the :good ol days" .....STILL?

Sat night 10-6; store is empty; we walk in; two young women walk out of the back room; one..tall, the other, short; both….blonde.
I greet the tall one, no response except a blank stare; again I emit a greeting….what? she doesn’t hear?; once more…“how are you doing”? she must be a deaf mute (I think to myself….“poor thing”).
I state I’d like a banana split, my girlfriend says she’d like a strawberry sundae; each of the workers prepare the items; the tall one makes my banana split; they finish, we pay, and nothing is ever muttered by either of the two workers.
We sit and try to “enjoy” our dessert; doesn’t work; an elderly Caucasian male walks in…both workers “SMILE” and GREET him, ask serve his item while asking if there is anything else they can do for him. A Caucasian woman (middle-aged or so) with youngster walks in…..AMAZINGLY these workers have discovered 1. speech 2. manners 3.workplace professionalism.
I elect to say nothing, but I do get Sal, the manager’s name.
I the Mexican customer will : 1.surely contact him;
2. NEVER return to his store, 3. ALWAYS tell this story wherever I go.

Banana Split - Banana Split at Dairy Queen

Banana Split

..it was ok, but since the server couldn’t find herself to speak, offered me no nuts as a topping

Fast Food Takeout Kid's Menu
Sipz Cafe

Vegetarian in Clairemont Mesa

Rockie's Frozen Yogurt

Frozen Yogurt in Clairemont Mesa

Greek Islands Cafe

Greek in Marina

Dairy Queen  Restaurant Reviews

Dairy Queen is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Tierrasanta Dairy Queen Hours, Dairy Queen Locationtierra Santa, Dairy Queen Santo Road, Dairy Queen Banana Split, Dairy Queen Tierrasanta, Dairy Queen Santo Rd, and Dairy Queen Tierrasanta Hours.