210 7th St W
Tifton, GA 31794

Dairy Queen

Cuisine: Burgers, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Dairy Queen is a Burgers, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Tmckin photo

Tmckin

Cecil, GA

TREATED TERRIBLY

This place deserves ZERO stars. On my visit on 06/11/2020 at 6:55pm I recieved terrible, unprofessional, and racist treatment for being white and for the girl not liking how my voice sounded. As soon as I began ordering at the menu the girl started laughing at how my voice sounds and made the comment to a coworker where I could clearly hear her, “That girl talks too fuc**** white.” I was in a hurry so I continued to try to order and had to repeat it more than once because she wouldn’t stop laughing and asked me to repeat it several times just to make fun of me. When I got to the window her and her coworker were STILL laughing at me. Her coworker made the comment when the girl was opening the window, “There’s the white girl with the annoying voice.” The one at the window made the remark, “Do you want anything free for me making fun of you?” “I’m sorry.” While continuing to laugh. I waited and waited on my food while they continued to take their time moving slowly just to continue to make fun of me. I have NEVER recieved such rude racist treatment and had such rude comments made to me when I did nothing but try to order food and go on my way. The girl who treated me like this was the young black girl with braces. I can’t believe I was treated this way just for being white and having a voice they didnt like.

Burgers Kid's Menu Good For Kids

Dairy Queen  Restaurant Reviews

Dairy Queen is located near the cities of Abac and Tift County.