1722 Routh St
Dallas, TX 75201

Dali Wine Bar

Neighborhoods: Historic District
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Casual dining, European

Dali Wine Bar is a Contemporary American, Casual dining, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Uptowner photo

Uptowner

Dallas, TX

Bad service, marginal food...

My experience here was oh so terrible. The staff knew their wine, but we should have left it at that and not gotten anything to eat. I went with a group of three on a not very busy Wednesday.

We waited nearly 45 min for a basic cheese plate. The rest of the meal continued to arrive at a very slow pace, to the point none of us were hungry and all wanted to cancel our order. My meal (the appetizer of scallops) was given to me lukewarm, but I was told it was supposed to be that way. OK, maybe so, but that just means its that much less appetizing a dish. The rest of the parties meals were fair, but not nearly good enough to make up for the very slow service.

Multiple times we’d asked where our food was again and again, and we were told “here at Dali we don’t like to rush you.”

After a bad experience, to make matters worse, two days later, my credit card statement had a charge from Dali near triple the amount of the receipt I signed and took home from the restaurant.

No way I’m going back here.

othellodgs photo

othellodgs

Dallas, TX

Dali - Great Food and A Fantastic Wine Selection

Dali is nestled in the edge of downtown Dallas, with a view of Dallas, like I have never seen. It sits in One Arts Plaza, at the edge of the Arts district and has indoor and outdoor dining. Incredibly comfortable, and the food was awesome. Priced well, but what really got me is how well the wines were priced. It is not the usual markup, and you can buy a bottle and take home with you if you wish. Great service, it seemed they were still working a few bugs out, but I enjoyed myself totally. I dined outside, and it was the perfect Texas night. The restaurant is well designed, with a cool wine cellar and a bar that has corks embedded in it – way fun.

Golden Salmon

A very nice portion of salmon, on a bed of crispy potato strings, and a tomato puree blend of vegetables..incredibly light to the taste.

Contemporary American Downtown Reservations

Dali Wine Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Dali Wine Bar is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Dali Bistro Dallas Tx, Dali Wine Bar Menu, Dali Restaurant Dallas, Dali Wine Bar Dallas, Dali Wine Bar, Dali Wine Bar & Restaurant, and Dali Dallas Restaurant.