2909 Belt Line Rd
Garland, TX 75044-7019

Dallas Chicken

(Between Medical Plaza Dr and Galaxie Rd)

Neighborhoods: Village

Sandwich-300x200

oscar01 photo

oscar01

Garland, TX

Wow ! Chicken wings awesome!!!

Actually quite addicting. I will definitely order these again. My kiddo loves it too. My wife kept on asking the staff their secret recipe! Lol

boyer01 photo

boyer01

Lovely place

We visited the Good View on a couple of occasions and each time had a wonderful dinner with my fiance and friends. Staffs remembers us and it’s good to know that!

shawn01 photo

shawn01

It really is!!

We ate here a number of nights and the food is fab. Who could resist their chicken and pizza, I love it! I ordered take out for my mom, she really love it!

ebony01 photo

ebony01

Garland, TX

Good food and relatively cheap

Reasonable choice and inexpensive! My friends and I would definitely keep on coming back here! Staffs are friendly too!

James001 photo

James001

Excellent food and staff

Chicken wings are mouthwatering. My friends and I were amazed of the impressive and friendly staffs. Nice and cozy place. I’ll bring my family next time.

nhelen01 photo

nhelen01

Great place

Lovely food, nice staff and great prices. My friends and I had a wonderful lunch yesterday.We kept going back and it became a habit already. I love the chicken, so juicy!

ian21 photo

ian21

Garland, TX

Should be renamed, "The Best Restaurant" :)

Hands down this is the best restaurant you will find here. food, drinks and the service is fantastic. Value wise – we struggled to spend…

jessica01 photo

jessica01

Good value

A good friendly experience, food was of a good standard and value for money exceptional, certainly worth a visit if staying at the Evason just a few minutes away.

carol200 photo

carol200

Garland, TX

It really is a very good restaurant

Very basic but owners are very friendly, food is excellent, prices are very low, living around here we do eat there pretty often and have never had a negative surprise.

natasha01 photo

natasha01

Dallas, TX

Decent food, good ambience, quality service

The food quality is good, its fresh and some of the stuff was worth it.Pizza and chicken are so tasty and mouthwatering. Service was top notch and very friendly, it exceeded my expectations.

stephens01 photo

stephens01

We loved it

There were four of us and we ordered their chicken ..almost like home. We enjoyed the food so much that we have ordered take out several times since we have been here.."

Lloyd01 photo

Lloyd01

Thank you very much!

I celebrated my birthday at your restaurant and I wanted to say Thank You for the extra and special treatment you afforded me. From the decorated table and menu to the beautiful rose on the table. I think you went above and beyond!!

Caatherine01 photo

Caatherine01

Consistently very good

We visited Very Good on five occasions during the month.
Great choice, quality and consistency.
The service was awesome.
The young guy there has a great sense of humour."

Kat01 photo

Kat01

Garland, TX

Very friendly, with a good selection of excellent foo

One of the nicest places I have been to in Garland! The food was exceptional, the place was cozy, and the waitstaff was knowledgeable and friendly. I was impressed by how fresh everything tasted. Perfect place for a date. Be sure to make a reservation because the place fills up fast!

Norris01 photo

Norris01

Good Food at Reasonable Price

Had a lovely meal at the Very Good Restaurant. At first I was hesistant to eat here but when I smell the aroma of newly cooked chicken, it made me long for it. I ordered and it is really good and tasty. The service and meal was excellent.

James01 photo

James01

Good food

I was having a bad day, I visited again and the food was still good quality and service was ok. Eating here, made me feel good. Great ambience! Would recommend.

Dennis01 photo

Dennis01

Dallas, TX

Excellent quality, Really delicious.

I would highly recommend Dallas Chicken. The staff was gracious and attentive and the atmosphere was warm and inviting. I look forward to our next visit to Dallas Chicken

Joshua01 photo

Joshua01

Truly yummy

The food is excellent. Price is reasonable. Waiter/waitress is kind and polite. I’m quite impressed by their fast service and great food. Rebecca and I had a wonderful time here. Salute to the staffs and chef.

andym7923 photo

andym7923

Good choice !!

Good choice for lunch as it was inexpensive and fast. I love their fries. They’re not too salty and they all seem to have the crispy outside with soft inside. It’s exactly what a fry should be.

perryt641 photo

perryt641

Delicious!!

Just ordered chicken wings and pizza it were absolutely deliciously on point! The staff was friendly and courteous.

charlotte1 photo

charlotte1

Good Food

We go here at least twice during our stay at Garland. The food is very tasty, prepared in a place that is in view. Place is clean and staffs are polite. Great pizzas and chicken wings!

zelma01 photo

zelma01

Great food

I just wanted to write to you all to thank you for the incredible dining experience because so often, we don’t hear the positive feedback that keeps us driven and motivated in such a demanding industry. The food and service were both incredible, but the hospitality was truly the “wow” factor. Thank you and we will most certainly dine with you all again soon!
jamie_b photo

jamie_b

Good food

This was truly the best meal of my life and it was made even more special by the hospitality of the Dallas Chicken staffs.

mary78 photo

mary78

Garland, TX

Great dishes and staff services

I want to thank you again for the special evening you all provided for our family and friends last Friday. Alice was so excited to have everyone there and your attention to the room, the menu and the meal made a special time even more so for all of us.

cblake32 photo

cblake32

I love this place!

I love this place! First time there and was pleasantly surprised. The chicken there are juicy very well seasoned.  The fries were good too. I’m going to visit to try their pizzas.

steph17 photo

steph17

Garland, TX

Not very good but it's Excellent

Last night I was treated to dinner by friends at Dallas Chicken…… I have been there only once a good while ago, but the restaurant was my choice because I knew it would be fantastic and unusual. You even exceeded my expectations …. The food was wonderful and the service provided was impeccable!! Thanks again and continued success to the restaurant!

sophiem24 photo

sophiem24

The best!

Been back to this place a couple times since my initial review. Have to say, it’s gotten better and better! Perhaps it was an off day when I first went, but I’ve had great food since!! The grilled chicken with some fries hit the spot on a chill Saturday afternoon. I keep hearing great things about their sandwiches…next on my list :)

hlucy988 photo

hlucy988

Dallas, TX

This place is good damn good!

Thanks to my brother in law for recommending this place for me and my wife. I read other reviews too and they are all right. This place is good damn good.

cwilliams24 photo

cwilliams24

It's a good place!

This is my 3rd time coming to this place, Our waiter was nice, but wasn’t too attentive. It’s okay because the food was great! It’s a good place for inexpensive breakfast and lunch options!

tracythompson83 photo

tracythompson83

Very pleasing!

The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. We especially enjoyed the grilled chicken and spicy fries.

adamiller56 photo

adamiller56

A must!!

Went here for lunch on a Monday with a friend. We had to wait about 10 minutes. The chicken however were delicious. A definite must have again.

acollins2016 photo

acollins2016

Exceptional!

The restaurant was exceptional along with the crews. Foods are great!

allieshaw23 photo

allieshaw23

Wonderful!

My husband and I had read great reviews for this restaurant, The place seemed very clean and the service was good, not great. Our food came out on time and hot. It was wonderful!

elijackson02 photo

elijackson02

Just wow!

My co-workers took me out to eat here today for lunch and the atmosphere is great! The food also came out pretty quick. I gave it only 4 stars is the grilled chicken sandwich I ordered was very plain and dry. I probably will order something else next time.

cynthia234 photo

cynthia234

Dallas, TX

Great food for the price!

Great food for the price. We ordered the chicken sandwich and they were cooked to perfection. We will be back again.

williamsk455 photo

williamsk455

chicken sandwich!!

I had lunch with some of my colleagues here. I had the chicken sandwich – it was delicious. The service was excellent.

aliharris54 photo

aliharris54

Great job!

We have had two meals here in two days.  Both were excellent.  Staff was attentive and friendly.  Great job!

alliehall23 photo

alliehall23

Dallas, TX

Great value for the price!!

The food was fresh, properly prepared and a great value for the price. We highly recommend it.

tjamie23 photo

tjamie23

Absolutely yummy!!

The place was great, the food are absolutely yummy. The person who served our food  was just wonderful.

andersonnic2016 photo

andersonnic2016

Yummy sandwiches!

Great late night spot, super fast food service. Yummy Yummy sandwiches!

Smithmichelle183 photo

Smithmichelle183

Love it! Spicy Fries!!

Food is great. If you love spicy, make sure you get their spicy fries. My friend and I both enjoyed our meal.

abbyhall31 photo

abbyhall31

Good Choice!!

Been here twice now and have been very pleased on both visits. You place your order at the counter and find a table to sit at.  We got there early on a Saturday and beat the crowd.  The food came out extremely quickly, which is always a pleasant surprise.

anate9044 photo

anate9044

Great Food and Ambiance

My wife and I went here one Saturday afternoon to give it a shot. The staff are nice and the food are good.

jlucy819 photo

jlucy819

Tasty breakfast!!

Tasty breakfast, quick, and cheap with great service! I recommend the chicken sandwich!

terrymoore13 photo

terrymoore13

Pretty Tasty!!

The chicken and fries are pretty tasty.  I will definitely be back for this meal again.

lillycollins12 photo

lillycollins12

Must try!!

We had lunch here a few times. The servers here are just wonderful and  enjoyed their delicious food. Must try!

ashlroberts2016 photo

ashlroberts2016

Happy lunch!!

The food was both plentiful and good. Definitely would wanna come back to try the other dishes.

kentanderson408 photo

kentanderson408

Good Food!!

Probably the one of the most delicious chicken sandwich I ever tasted.

liam_hall45 photo

liam_hall45

Great Food

My friend ordered a large 3 topping pizza it was delicious! I would order their pizza. Their crust is crunchy and has a nice flavor. Also the pizza sauce was good.

tayloreva705 photo

tayloreva705

Nice restaurant

Dinner here with family. Enjoyed our wonderful meal that was perfectly served by our waiter.

hjosh670 photo

hjosh670

Delicious!!

jonessofia photo

jonessofia

Love it!

Everything was perfect. We dined in the restaurant and it was delicious and the service was excellent.

ashleysmith12 photo

ashleysmith12

Highly recommended

I’ve heard so much about this place and I’m so glad I finally got the chance to try it! I went here once with a group of friends, I’ve always been picky and this one really hit the spot! The chicken was juicy the buns were really soft but a bit crunchy on the edge. The french fries were fantastic too – crispy and had the perfect amount of salt. What I love most about the whole dish was that it was so cheap! I am definitely coming back. I want to try their sandwiches next time :)

grilled chicken

Pizza in Springpark

Egg Roll Cafe

Chinese in Apollo Arapaho And Camelot

Dallas Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Dallas Chicken is located near the cities of Dallas County and Scott.
People found this by searching for: Dallas Chicken Garland.