Danken Trail Bar-B-Q, Inc.

Cuisine: BBQ, Catering, Lunch

Danken Trail Bar-B-Q, Inc. is a BBQ, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The food and cleanliness"
"Awesome food. Friendly people. Reasonable price."
"Good food"
"Great food"
"Great food"
"Garlic cheese mash potatoes"
Cons
"THE OWNER OR MANAGER WAS INTERESTED IN FOOTBALL GAME AND HAD TV VOLUME ON FULL BLAST. COULD NOT ENJOY CONVERSATION WITH DINNER COMPANION."
"Everything was awesome"
Comments
"Food was good."
"No"
brookeyrenea photo

brookeyrenea

West Monroe, LA

You MUST try this BBQ!!!

Danken Trail is a great place to go for quality southern style BBQ. The family atmosphere and friendly staff make it a place you will want to visit time and time again. I suggest getting the bannana pudding for dessert…it’s can’t be beat!

Frances95 photo

Frances95

Monroe, LA

Delicious Food

If you’re in this area you have to stop and try their food. It is affordably priced and very good. I love their garlic cheese mashed potatoes and their macoroni and cheese. Their BBQ is also delicious.My sister and her husband were in Monroe a couple of months ago and we ate there. They really liked the food.

garlic cheese mashed potatoes

I love them.

April 3, 2010

last time

My husband and I have eaten at Danken Trail for years. The last two times we got food from there we were not impressed to say the least. We then tried BBQ West which was really good. Then, today I went to Danken Trail again because…
June 23, 2009

One of my favorites!

I had them cater my wedding. We wanted something casual for the dinner so we opted for a fish fry. They were FABULOUS to work with. Very professional when they showed up. They were in and out without a lot of hubub and didn't disturb the…
September 6, 2008

Best BBQ in Monroe

Can be high-depends on what you order. The have great BBQ, good fish, and alright service. My husband loves the ribs and catfish. I love the chopped beef sandwiches. Mmmm Yum! It is good for a change from the regular hamburger fast food.

BBQ Takeout Good For Kids

Danken Trail Bar-B-Q, Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016 A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it.

• 6/10/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 5/26/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Dyersburg, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it.

• 4/22/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 4/21/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it.

• 3/29/2016 A diner from Southfield, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2016 A diner from Monroe, LA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Danken Trail Bar-B-Q, Inc. is located near the cities of West Monroe and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Danken Trail Menu Monroe La, Danken Trail Bbq Monroe La, Danken Trail Restaurant Monroe, Danken Trail Monroe La Menu, Dankin Trail Monroe La, Dankin Trail Monroe, La, Danken Trail, Danken Trail Menu, and Danken Trail Monroe La.