326 N Azusa Ave

Danny's Kosher Pickle

Neighborhoods: Covina-Valley
Cuisine: Deli, Kosher, Family Fare

• 3/29/2015

A Deli food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/11/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

September 23, 2006

Good Food!

I have been going to Danny's Kosher pickle since I was a kid! Although it has changed owenership and location they still serve the same great food. I love the corned beef hash, they use real corned beef. The bagels are great and they…
May 10, 2006

Not An Authentic Kosher Restaurant

I was pumped as all hell to go to Danny's when I began working in Covina, but after my first trip I decided not to return. This place is not a true kosher deli and i realized this after I read that the special was a pastrami melt. The…
March 21, 2006

My local favorite

I eat at Danny's occassionally, but i'm always excited when I go. The food is excellent, I love their sandwiches, the Reuben is really good. As far as price goes they're like an average diner. You know the restaurants that have a bunch of…

12/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried BB's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Tasty food that is carefully prepared, positive ambiance, friendly and capable staff, wonderful music, good prices. A gem of an enterprise.
Cons
None!
Comments
So glad I stopped there. It was a delightful place to have a filling meal.
11/16/2017

A dining patron from Azusa, CA tried Santas Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
cheap good pizza boom
Cons
no cons. great pizza. great job.
Comments
Na
11/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Rice Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pasadena, CA tried Buffet China in Covina-Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I REALLY LIKE THE VARIETY AND I LIKE THAT THEY ADDED A SUSHI BAR
11/05/2017

A Soul Food chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried BB's Cafe.

11/01/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Georgie's Meditteranean in Covina.

10/22/2017

A Contemporary chowhound from Covina, CA tried Mari's Kitchen.

10/20/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Rowland Heights, CA tried BB's Cafe.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Deli Kosher Family Fare

Danny's Kosher Pickle  Restaurant Reviews

Danny's Kosher Pickle is located near the cities of Citrus, Charter Oak, Irwindale, Azusa, and West Covina.
People found this by searching for: Danny's Kosher Pickle Covina Ca, Danny's Kosher Pickle Menu, Dannys Kosher Pickel, Danny's Pickle, Danny's Kosher Pickle, Jewish Deli In San Dimas California, and Dannys Kosher Pickle.