326 N Azusa Ave

Danny's Kosher Pickle

Neighborhoods: Covina-Valley
Cuisine: Deli, Kosher, Family Fare

• 3/29/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/11/2015

A Deli food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

September 23, 2006

Good Food!

I have been going to Danny's Kosher pickle since I was a kid! Although it has changed owenership and location they still serve the same great food. I love the corned beef hash, they use real corned beef. The bagels are great and they…
May 10, 2006

Not An Authentic Kosher Restaurant

I was pumped as all hell to go to Danny's when I began working in Covina, but after my first trip I decided not to return. This place is not a true kosher deli and i realized this after I read that the special was a pastrami melt. The…
March 21, 2006

My local favorite

I eat at Danny's occassionally, but i'm always excited when I go. The food is excellent, I love their sandwiches, the Reuben is really good. As far as price goes they're like an average diner. You know the restaurants that have a bunch of…

10/16/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/14/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from El Monte, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant.

10/13/2017

An American food lover from Covina, CA tried Costa's Family Restaurant in Covina-Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

A Donuts food lover from Camarillo, CA tried Yum Yum Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Golden Burger in Covina-Valley.

9/23/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Costa's Family Restaurant in Covina-Valley.

9/20/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant.

9/15/2017

An American food lover from South Pasadena, CA tried Millie's Country Kitchen in Covina-Valley.

9/14/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Covina, CA tried Silver Spoon Restaurant.

9/13/2017

A dining patron from Claremont, CA tried Rosie Thai Food in Charter Oak.

Deli Kosher Family Fare

Danny's Kosher Pickle  Restaurant Reviews

Danny's Kosher Pickle is located near the cities of Citrus, Charter Oak, Irwindale, Azusa, and West Covina.
People found this by searching for: Danny's Pickle, Danny's Kosher Pickle Menu, Danny's Kosher Pickle, Dannys Kosher Pickle, Dannys Kosher Pickel, Danny's Kosher Pickle Covina Ca, and Jewish Deli In San Dimas California.