Danny's Sub Shop

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"I loved it"
"I love they're food so fresh. "
"They had delivery"
Cons
"Beware! This place is not a reputable place of business. After delivering our food an hour late, they forgot one of our sandwiches. We were told that they were busy, and it would be another hour until the driver would come back. That says to me that they "
Comments
"Terrible costumer service!"

American Takeout

Danny's Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/29/2016 A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

• 2/01/2016 A diner from District Heights, MD tried it.

• 11/05/2015 A diner from Temple Hills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I loved it
  • 9/17/2015 A diner from Temple Hills, MD tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from Westminster, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love they're food so fresh.
  • 1/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    They had delivery
    Cons
    Comments
    Terrible costumer service!
  • 10/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Danny's Sub Shop is located near the cities of Oxon Hill Glassmanor, Washington Dc Metro Area, 12 Oxon Hill, Oxon Hill Glassmanor, and Washington.
People found this by searching for: Danny's Restaurant Menu Oxon Hill, Danny's Oxon Hill Menu, Danny's Oxon Hill, Denny's Carryout Menu 20745, Danny's Carryout Oxon Hill Menu, Danny's Sub Shop Oxon Hill Md, Dannys Oxon Hill Md Menu, Danny's Sub Shop Oxon Hill Md Menu, and Danny's Sub Shop.