Danny's Sub Shop

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"I loved it"
"I love they're food so fresh. "
"They had delivery"
Cons
"Beware! This place is not a reputable place of business. After delivering our food an hour late, they forgot one of our sandwiches. We were told that they were busy, and it would be another hour until the driver would come back. That says to me that they "
Comments
"Terrible costumer service!"

American Takeout

Danny's Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/29/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 2/01/2016 A diner from Suitland, MD tried it.

• 11/05/2015 A diner from Springfield, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I loved it
  • 9/17/2015 A diner from Springfield, VA tried it.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/02/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/17/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love they're food so fresh.
  • 1/23/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    They had delivery
    Cons
    Comments
    Terrible costumer service!
  • 10/01/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/26/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Danny's Sub Shop is located near the cities of Oxon Hill Glassmanor, Washington Dc Metro Area, 12 Oxon Hill, Oxon Hill Glassmanor, and Washington.
People found this by searching for: Danny's In Oxon Hill, Danny's Restaurant Menu Oxon Hill, Danny's Sub Shop, Danny's Oxon Hill Menu, Danny's Sub Shop Oxon Hill Md Menu, Danny's Carryout Oxon Hill Menu, and Danny's Oxon Hill.