Dan's Clam Stand

Cuisine: Seafood, Burgers, American

Overall
Pros
"The whole experience was wonderful."
"Love the grouper & thats what I get every time now. Very friendly & have talked to Dan himself; what a great guy!"
"Thought it was good but we all got sick think it was the shrimp my sister said she smelled ammonia on the shrimp when we all got sick i googled it shrimp smell like ammonia means spoilage "
"The shrimp was amazing and they gave me a great deal I enjoyed the service they may have won a great customer"
"Whole belly clams or piss clams steamed with a cup of broth, just like my dad made them for us."
"I have been going there since i was a kid and still continue to go has some of the best lobster and clam chowder overall a great restaurant."
"love it every time i go"
"Food was very tasty and arced at just the right temperature"
"Bummer it is not open for mothers day it's my mom's favorite restaurant.guess we'll l catch ya another day"
"The fried Shrimp special and the Belly Clams"
"Fried Shrimp special and The Burgers"
Cons
"N/a"
Comments
"Great Food & Service"
September 17, 2011

Dan's Clam Stand - Good Food, Good Price

We found an ad in the local newspaper for Dan's Clam Stand, so I got online & checked it out. Some good reviews, so we went there for dinner Friday evening. We both ordered the shrimp, fries & coleslaw. The shrimp were frozen, not fresh,…
April 1, 2006

Great seafood and burgers too boot.....

Dan's Clam Stand is one of my favorite places for both seafood and burgers.Their fried sea scallops are the best. They also have a great clam chowder. I love the New England version, nice and thick and creamy.They also have an incredible…
January 27, 2006

Best Burger in town

This is your best value for burgers in Citrus County. They feature fried seafood, but the burger or hot dog (franks) basket is a best value. Plenty of drinks too. The tomatoes are garden grown out back by Dan himself. Clean kitchen. …

Seafood Burgers American

Dan's Clam Stand  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/26/2016 A diner from Homosassa, FL tried it.

• 11/18/2016 A diner from Lake Panasoffkee, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/04/2016 A diner from Lady Lake, FL tried it.

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Crystal River, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2016 A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2016 A diner from Hernando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2016 A diner from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 10/09/2016 A diner from Longwood, FL tried it.

• 9/22/2016 A diner from Inverness, FL tried it.

• 7/08/2016 A diner from FL tried it.

People found this by searching for: Dans Clam Stand Menu, Dan's Clam Stand, Dan's Clam Shack Menu, Dan's Clam Stand Crystal River Fl Menu, Dan's Clam Stand Crystal River Menu, Dan Clam Stand Menu, Dan's Clam Stand Menu, and Dans Clam Stand.