Dan's Clam Stand

Cuisine: Seafood, American (New), Lunch

Dan's Clam Stand is a Seafood, American (New), and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, fresh fried clams are excellent, the fried shrimp is lightly breaded and they have a great burger. They are also one of the few restaurants that still serve Pepsi, YEAH! the owners are great people and funny. "
"Great seafood and service"
"The whole experience was wonderful."
"Love the grouper & thats what I get every time now. Very friendly & have talked to Dan himself; what a great guy!"
"Thought it was good but we all got sick think it was the shrimp my sister said she smelled ammonia on the shrimp when we all got sick i googled it shrimp smell like ammonia means spoilage "
"The shrimp was amazing and they gave me a great deal I enjoyed the service they may have won a great customer"
"Whole belly clams or piss clams steamed with a cup of broth, just like my dad made them for us."
"I have been going there since i was a kid and still continue to go has some of the best lobster and clam chowder overall a great restaurant."
"love it every time i go"
"Food was very tasty and arced at just the right temperature"
"Bummer it is not open for mothers day it's my mom's favorite restaurant.guess we'll l catch ya another day"
"The fried Shrimp special and the Belly Clams"
"Fried Shrimp special and The Burgers"
Cons
"No cons except when they are not open."
"No cons...everything was great"
"N/a"
Comments
"Give them a try you will love them."
"Great Food & Service"
  • 10/06/2017

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clams
    Cons
    Not that big clams on the half shell
  • 9/15/2017

A dining patron from Homosassa, FL tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried it.

• 8/24/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Homosassa, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons except when they are not open.
    Comments
    Give them a try you will love them.
  • 6/28/2017

A diner from Beverly Hills, FL tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A BBQ chowhound from Carmel, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2017

A Seafood food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great seafood and service
  • 4/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/29/2017

A dining patron from Homosassa, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/06/2017

A dining patron from Wayzata, MN tried it.

Gabe44 photo

Gabe44

Crystal River, FL

Awesome Seafood

I moved here from MASS about 2 years ago and went to eat at Dans. I think this the best seafood in citrus cty. The only thing I was not pleased with was the Fries. Seemed Like the oil needed to be changed. I think Dan’s has gotten better over the last several months from what it was in 2015. Whoever Dan hired in the kitchen has really made a difference. I will eat here a few times a month. Great Lobster. Crystal River Location IS MUCH BETTER THAN HOMOSASSA

Mahi

September 17, 2011

Dan's Clam Stand - Good Food, Good Price

We found an ad in the local newspaper for Dan's Clam Stand, so I got online & checked it out. Some good reviews, so we went there for dinner Friday evening. We both ordered the shrimp, fries & coleslaw. The shrimp were frozen, not fresh,…
April 1, 2006

Great seafood and burgers too boot.....

Dan's Clam Stand is one of my favorite places for both seafood and burgers.Their fried sea scallops are the best. They also have a great clam chowder. I love the New England version, nice and thick and creamy.They also have an incredible…
January 27, 2006

Best Burger in town

This is your best value for burgers in Citrus County. They feature fried seafood, but the burger or hot dog (franks) basket is a best value. Plenty of drinks too. The tomatoes are garden grown out back by Dan himself. Clean kitchen. …

Seafood American (New) Outdoor seating

Dan's Clam Stand  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Dans Clam Stand Menu, Dan's Clam Stand Crystal River Fl Menu, Dan's Clam Stand Menu Crystal River Fl, Dan Clam Stand Menu, Dan's Clam Stand, Dans Clam Stand, Dan's Clam Stand Menu, and Dan's Clam Stand Crystal River Menu.