525 Grand St
Brooklyn, NY 11211

Dar 525

Neighborhoods: Williamsburg
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Sandwiches

Dar 525 is a Catering, Lunch, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/29/2013

A Catering chowhound from West Babylon, NY tried it and liked it.

galina26 photo

galina26

New York, NY

Excellent addition to the neighborhood

Was in the neighborhood with half a dozen friends and we picked this place to walk in to, and I’m glad we did. We sat down and started off with 2 big salads, scrumptious mussels and hot pita bread and hummus, along with sweet vodka cocktails. For dinner we munched on shrimp and calamari pizza (on whole wheat, as we specified), fried tilapia which was the perfect crispness and chicken in a date and apricot stew that was sweet and savory. Somehow we had room for dessert and had baklava and banana crepes. By the end of the end our bellies were more than content. And the restaurant itself is quite big and spacious, I’m happy my group was seated right away. Unfortunately I’m not in Brooklyn that often, but next time I’m by Grand St, I can’t wait to come back here.

Online Ordering Parking Catering
Nicky's Pizza

Pizza in Bensonhurst

La Cuarta

Chicken in Greenwood

Dar 525  Restaurant Reviews

Dar 525 is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Dar Menu Williamsburg Brooklyn, Dar 525 Menu, Dar525, Dar 525 Williamsburg, Dar Williamsburg, Dar Williamsburg Menu, Dar 525, and Dar Restaurant Williamsburg.