2072 Mass Ave
Cambridge, MA

Darul Kabab Halal Cuisine

Neighborhoods: Porter Square
Cuisine: Indian, Healthy, Wraps

Pros
"The worse experience I have ever had at a restaurant. I ordered rice for pick up a few times and every time I went I am being charged a different price for the same food. I spoke to the owner the first time this happened. The owner was very kind and apolo"
Cons
"They need to hire a new manager and the owner needs to be at the restaurant to make sure honest business is being conducted."
Comments
"No"
  • 12/18/2013

An Indian food lover from Cambridge, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/07/2013

An Indian chowhound from Boston, MA tried it and liked it.

Indian Healthy Wraps

Indian in North Cambridge

Wok N Roll Restaurant

Chinese in North Cambridge

Darul Kabab Halal Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Darul Kabab Halal Cuisine is located near the cities of Jericho, Harvard Square, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, and Allston.
People found this by searching for: Halal Porter, Darul Kabab Buffet, Darul Kabab Porter Square, Halal Meat Porters Square, Menu For Darul Kabab Mass Ave Cambridge, Darul Kabab Menu, Kabob Restaurant Porter Suare Ma, and Darul Kabab Cambridge Ma Menu.