95 Middle Neck Rd
Great Neck, NY 11021-1219

Daruma of Tokyo

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Food is delicious and fresh and great/friendly service. "
"Salad is not good"
Comments
"There was a giant bug in my salad. They are beyond rude and disgusting. I will never be eating here again. When I called to tell them there was a disgusting huge bug in my salad, they replied by saying "hahaha we don't care for one second. We've been open"
  • 3/21/2017

A dining patron from Massapequa Park, NY tried it.

• 12/03/2016

A dining patron from Great Neck, NY tried it.

• 6/19/2016

A diner from Whitestone, NY tried it.

• 1/13/2016

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Great Neck, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2015

Aliw tried it, liked it, and rated it . Aliw liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is delicious and fresh and great/friendly service.
  • 6/29/2015

A diner from Manhasset, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 3/09/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/02/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Japanese Catering Dinner

Daruma of Tokyo  Restaurant Reviews

Daruma of Tokyo is located near the cities of Kensington, Great Neck Plaza, Great Nck Plz, Kings Point, and Thomaston.
People found this by searching for: Daruma Japanese Great Neck, Daruma Japanese Restaurant Great Neck, Daruma Of Tokyo Great Neck, Daruma Of Tokyo Menu, Daruma Great Neck Menu, Daruma Great Neck, Daruma Of Tokyo, and Daruma Of Tokyo Great Neck Menu.